Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wigan Athletic - 16/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Nate

and ignored by the whole of Spain ever since despite the fact they are desperate for a left back for the national team

Oh, will you f*** off? Sick of the shit you are spouting.

what your problem, man? No one is allowed to question Enrique around here or something??

I think he's alright and is improving, but away toon is kinda right, some people on here make him sound like a world beater at times.

I don't get this whole 'terrible service' thing. I saw nothing but poorly positioned Newcastle strikers tbh. Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie and Barton all put balls in that should have at least forced saves, but weren't attacked properly.

I don't agree.

I don't think we have a fantastic strikeforce, but almost all of the balls I saw were overhit, underhit, or poorly placed.  Movement up front could and should be better, but there was a significant lack of creativity from the middle.

I don't get this whole 'terrible service' thing. I saw nothing but poorly positioned Newcastle strikers tbh. Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie and Barton all put balls in that should have at least forced saves, but weren't attacked properly.

There's truth in that, like. Carroll was terrible.

well N'Zogbia hit the shot with the same sort of power that Martins did when he scored that beauty against the Spuds, and in to the same top left hand corner and I don't remember anyone blaming their keeper for that one.

Because that was a magnificent (and considerably more powerful) strike when it looked like nothing was on. Krul should have been guarding his near post, and wasn't.

Absolutely elated with a point having been 2-0 down, but that performance was way below acceptable.

It seems Hughton's reliance on Perch is proving just as costly as his reliance on Nolan - you could see the reaction from some of the defenders in the first half, that they're frustrated with him too.

Guest Loven11

and ignored by the whole of Spain ever since despite the fact they are desperate for a left back for the national team

Oh, will you f*** off? Sick of the s*** you are spouting.

what your problem, man? No one is allowed to question Enrique around here or something??

I think he's alright and is improving, but away toon is kinda right, some people on here make him sound like a world beater at times.

I'm not saying he is a world beater at all. I just think he should be questioning Perch instead but whatever tbh.

Was Enrique at fault for any of the goals they scored today?

Guest Chris P

Absolutely elated with a point having been 2-0 down, but that performance was way below acceptable.

It seems Hughton's reliance on Perch is proving just as costly as his reliance on Nolan - you could see the reaction from some of the defenders in the first half, that they're frustrated with him too.

Thats what the lad needs. he'll get better imo.

I'm not saying he is a world beater at all. I just think he should be questioning Perch instead but whatever tbh.

don't know... didn't see them. I was simply talking about his hype around here in general. (wrong thread i know)

Justin Lockwood's reaction on Real Radio btw = :lol:

He screamed Colo's name, followed with "Charles N'Zogbia, take that and stick it up your pipehole" and finished with a rendition of the Coloccini song :laugh:

There is no evidence he will get better.

Guest Loven11

don't know... didn't see them. I was simply talking about his hype around here in general. (wrong thread i know)

Fair enough. I just thought it was unfair to put blame on Enrique when it was Perch who was shit again and I'm sure most people will agree but let's leave it at that anyway.

He might, but his confidence must be pretty badly battered right now. Needs a break from the team regardless.

Justin Lockwood's reaction on Real Radio btw = :lol:

He screamed Colo's name, followed with "Charles N'Zogbia, take that and stick it up your pipehole" and finished with a rendition of the Coloccini song :laugh:

Someone get a recording of that please :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Absolute dogshite, possibly the worst 45mins I've seen at SJP in a long time. N'Zogbia was loving every minute of it.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you Lord. It's just a point, but all things considered it is absolutely massive. We need every single point we can get. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Captain fantastic, Coloccini the great!

un punt es muy importante!