Wayne Rooney

SEMTEX

My man utd supporting mate (actually goes to games) says the story is a cover up as the glazers need cash but don't want it to seem like them.

I think he's talking bollocks mind.

and rooney and ferguson are complicit with it then ?

It wouldn't surprise me if the leak of the story had come from within the club rather than from Rooney or his representatives.

I'd bet my grandma's winter fuel allowance that the leak came from Rooney's agent.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7776/picture1nu.png

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true btw that conspiracy theory above. I think there is something strange about it.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7776/picture1nu.png

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true btw that conspiracy theory above. I think there is something strange about it.

Seriously, what fucking language is that?  :angry:

My man utd supporting mate (actually goes to games) says the story is a cover up as the glazers need cash but don't want it to seem like them.

I think that's the story M.U.S.T. has come up with. This is so hilarious.

Guest neesy111

I think Rooney wants a new challenge, he's won everything with ManUSA and now it's time to take another challenge somewhere else, probably abroad.

It wouldn't surprise me if the leak of the story had come from within the club rather than from Rooney or his representatives.

I'd bet my grandma's winter fuel allowance that the leak came from Rooney's agent.

If it was the summer I'd agree with you, but right in the middle of the transfer window being closed seems a stupid time to do it from their point of view.

And why exactly would Rooney go along with that? :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

I'd keep an eye on BBC news at 12:30 tomorrow if I were you.  I hope you've got a receipt for the Christmas present.

I think it was Man Utd who leaked the details the day before Fergie press conference as they had to get a grip on the Rooney thing. Roon & Stretford would have been quite happy to say fuck all & bolt out of there, he now has to hang around at club where all the fans know he wants out.

I think it was Man Utd who leaked the details the day before Fergie press conference as they had to get a grip on the Rooney thing. Roon & Stretford would have been quite happy to say f*** all & bolt out of there, he now has to hang around at club where all the fans know he wants out.

to be fair if he's said he wants out then the club are in the rights to say so.

any word on a transfer request ?

I think it was Man Utd who leaked the details the day before Fergie press conference as they had to get a grip on the Rooney thing. Roon & Stretford would have been quite happy to say f*** all & bolt out of there, he now has to hang around at club where all the fans know he wants out.

to be fair if he's said he wants out then the club are in the rights to say so.

any word on a transfer request ?

Spot on but I think someone was saying it was Stretford & Co who leaked the stuff to rags, I think MUFC did to get grip on it.

I dont think he will ask for one all he has said is he is not signing a new deal.

Mourinho was just interviewed by swedish telly and his response to the question whether or not he would like to have Rooney in his team was class. He started smiling and simply said that he believes Rooney will sign a new contract extension with Manchester United and he'll end his career there. And then he left, still smiling in an odd way... Who knows what that means!