West Ham United 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/10/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

Our front two really need to wake up and started moving about more. We are extremely slow in our build up, this may be deliberate to take the sting out of the game but its just as likely to be because we've got a plodding one paced side.

I'd bring Routledge on for the last 25 mins, with the encouragament to run at the full back. They look nothing special at all at the back.

Think we played pretty well after a pitiful first 10mins. Their attacks are all coming down our right though and with Simpson off the pace and Barton uncomfortable there we could do with fixing it up or they'll punish us. Central midfield has been a problem as well, there's simply not enough pace. Noble and Parker look far pacier than Nolan.

Our front two really need to wake up and started moving about more. We are extremely slow in our build up, this may be deliberate to take the sting out of the game but its just as likely to be because we've got a plodding one paced side.

I'd bring Routledge on for the last 25 mins, with the encouragament to run at the full back. They look nothing special at all at the back.

I think shola and carroll have done quite well tbh,

Obinna is absolutely obliterating us. Makes me want to go on some cliched tirade about how one player with some flair can really be the difference between two poor sides.

Cole is dominating us as well. elsewhere it's quite even. Jonas probably our best player and even he's been hit or miss (as usual).

Guest VegasToon

We're doing better than I thought possible after the first 10 minutes.

Anyone's game, really. It'll depend on who gets the run of the ball in the penalty area.

It will depend on who makes adjustments in the 2nd half.  My fear is Hughton will make none.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/105977965.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6DE38D1B9855C7B4C7E8FF16678551217A15F27911E6636D8

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/105977806.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6F3B3FB9AFAE2517B7E8FF166785512172639677760061CD8