Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal (CC) - 27/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Whats your point? He more or less fell over or mis-controlled it whenever it came near him. His brightest moment of the match was where he went clear and took it rounded the keeper. Shame he didn't look up.

Talking shit.

Some thoughts on the match:

Arsenal obviously deserved their win, 4-0 flattered them though. My favourite part of the game was even at three/four down we didn't give up, we were always willing to have a go.

The second game changing goal was a f***ing disgrace. Two offsides and a blatent foul in the build up. Was the highlight from another s**** performance from the match officials.

Perch had a good game, Vuckic looked decent too.

Ranger was awful. Looks like Shola without the finish.

Ranger was one of your best players.

He wasn't like. Can't fault his effort but there was no quality there.

:lol:

Whats your point? He more or less fell over or mis-controlled it whenever it came near him.

Except he didn't.

Arsenal obviously deserved their win, 4-0 flattered them though. My favourite part of the game was even at three/four down we didn't give up, we were always willing to have a go.

The second game changing goal was a f***ing disgrace. Two offsides and a blatent foul in the build up. Was the highlight from another s**** performance from the match officials.

Except he was. Not outstanding but caused problems for the Arsenal defence. How can you single Ranger out for (unjustified) criticism ahead of Lovenkrands, Routledge and Taylor, to name 3?

Like he say, can't fault his effort but there was zero quality there so I'd hardly say it was unjustified. I agree the three mentioned were poor for the most part though.

Whats your point? He more or less fell over or mis-controlled it whenever it came near him.

Except he didn't.

If you say so. I must of missed his dazzling quality.

Except he didn't.

If you say so. I must of missed his dazzling quality.

Must have.

Except he didn't.

He was playing right-back dude.

Except he didn't.

You can do better. Reach your potential, man.

Don't know if I'm cutting him slack because of his hype/age, but I thought Vuckic showed some nice touches tonight. There's defintely a good player there IMO.

You're right, he looked promising. Is also physically a beast, which makes him hard to get off the ball. Enjoyed it when he flattened Sagna.

Except he didn't.

:razz:

Except he didn't.

:razz:

O0

Don't know if I'm cutting him slack because of his hype/age, but I thought Vuckic showed some nice touches tonight. There's defintely a good player there IMO.

You're right, he looked promising. Is also physically a beast, which makes him hard to get off the ball. Enjoyed it when he flattened Sagna.

I agree. This was the first game where I've seen him believe in himself a bit. He just needs to add experience and confidence.

He lacks pace, but I suppose that never stopped Lampard.

Ranger was completely isolated for most of the game, there were occasions when he did win the ball only to find that Lovenkrands & the midfield were nowhere near him to offer support leaving him up against 2 or 3 Arsenal defenders on his own.

Considering what happened later in the game, I wish that he'd fallen over the keeper when he went through at 0-0 & got one of them sent off.