Guy with glasses =  :troll:

Silver Fox next to him = OKAY -sigh-

• 2 weeks later...

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

Mancini -- all the money you want for the best players in the world, and set up with three holding midfielders. Do me a f***ing favour!

Fans -- Manc mackems who won the lottery

History -- High-points were "Big Mal" and Francis Lee. 'Nuff said.

I like Tevez. That's about it. Depressing otherwise watching these twats walk it against West Brom without ever once looking like they actually give a f***.

talk about football fans bias , Given spent almost 12 years , always gave all his effort for the club before he left, he's a judas.

Ben Arfa f*** his former club and coach and went AWOL to join the club, he's hero   :suicide:

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

Mancini -- all the money you want for the best players in the world, and set up with three holding midfielders. Do me a f***ing favour!

I like Tevez. That's about it. Depressing otherwise watching these twats walk it against West Brom without ever once looking like they actually give a f***.

talk about football fans bias , Given spent almost 12 years , always gave :suicide: all his effort for the club before he left, he's a judas.

Ben Arfa fuck his former club and coach and wen AWOL to join the club, he's hero   :suicide:

Same Given who refused to play for us and handed in several transfer requests over the years when he didn't get his own way?

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

talk about football fans bias , Given spent almost 12 years , always gave :suicide: all his effort for the club before he left, he's a judas.

Ben Arfa fuck his former club and coach and wen AWOL to join the club, he's hero   :suicide:

Same Given who refused to play for us and handed in several transfer requests over the years when he didn't get his own way?

That's the one. The guy who was happy to drop us in the shit halfway through a season to spend plenty of time counting his money on a pale blue heated bench in Manchester.

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

Ben Arfa f*** his former club and coach and wen AWOL to join the club, he's hero  :suicide:

That's the one. The guy who was happy to drop us in the s*** halfway through a season to spend plenty of time counting his money on a pale blue heated bench in Manchester.

he never refuse to play, and also not expect to be on the bench after he join Man City,  you can't deny his contribution over the years for the club, how many world class save he had made?

i admit it's a bad timing to left in the middle of a season, but he's already 32 that time and got a higher offer from a bigger club which he had better chance of playing champions league football, easy choice tbh

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

Ben Arfa f*** his former club and coach and wen AWOL to join the club, he's hero   :suicide:

That's the one. The guy who was happy to drop us in the s*** halfway through a season to spend plenty of time counting his money on a pale blue heated bench in Manchester.

he never refuse to play, and also not expect to be on the bench after he join Man City,  you can't deny his contribution over the years for the club, how many world class save he had made?

i admit it's a bad timing to left in the middle of a season, but he's already 32 that time and got a higher offer from a bigger club which he had better chance of playing champions league football, easy choice tbh

I won't forget that he was a top top player for us, but the shoddy manner of his leaving soured things for me. Easy choice maybe, but my concern is always for the club and he was willing to add to the teams disastrous season rather than show loyalty to those who have paid him handsomely for years and wait until the summer. If he had, a far greater number of supporters would have been thankful and sympathetic to his depature and likely still look upon him as one of the Newcastle greats.

Anyway, sorry, sidetracked. No there is not a lot to like about man City. O0

Guest dogbeak

having grown up in salford, i can categorically state that city fans have much, much better crack than united fans and (despite recent events) have a much more realistic conception of football.

Can't stand the club, but when theres a neutral game, a team with Silva and Aguro in their lineup surely isn't the worst game to watch.

Atleast it it won't be if they play like they did the last 30 against Swansea.

Aye I don't really begrudge their fans anything...until the inevitable hangers on turn them into a glory hunting joke of course

They're already there.  Not to mention stealing other fans celebrations, bringing out a guide on how to support Man City..

Bunch of cunts City fans, as bad as Chelsea's.

Guest SuperShola!

Only time i've had bother with fans was after the Man City home game last season when we got beat 1-3, there was some prick built like a gorilla, throwing snowballs at me and my mate outside, my mate being incredibly tanned and looks a bit asian, so this cunt is shouting racial abuse at him. We just stare at him as keeps missing us with the snowballs and stare him out as he gets closer to us. Before you know it there's police horses around him and some plodds pushing him away :) Daft cunts.

Guest dogbeak

top city memories:

1. seeing tino headbutt keith curle, and getting to take the piss out of my chemistry teacher for time as a result.

2. at the same game, after the final whistle two blokes stood one either side of a wire fence had turned their back on ordinary conversational gambits as a means of resolving their differences, settling for gobbing in each other's faces from a distance of about six inches. for a good minute or so.

3. walking back past whitworth park with my dad, both of us rather glum after having seen us get beat (i can't remember exactly when), seeing a city fan slip in an absolutely massive pile of dogshit, and staggering back to his feet covered hip to ankle in clarts.

Crazy, this situation they have with Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz all sitting around on truly massive wages that basically make them unsellable (Wright-Phillips, also on the fringe, is "only" earning £60,000 a week; Adebayor is on £150,000, Bellamy on £95,000) and not even allowed to train with the first-team squad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/22/manchester-city-fringe-players-leave

Crazy, this situation they have with Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz all sitting around on truly massive wages that basically make them unsellable (Wright-Phillips, also on the fringe, is "only" earning £60,000 a week; Adebayor is on £150,000, Bellamy on £95,000) and not even allowed to train with the first-team squad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/22/manchester-city-fringe-players-leave

Wouldn't be an issue if footballers all weren't massive cunts and actually played the game because they enjoy it.

The fact they won't take a wage drop tells you all you need to know about them.

If they were willing to cut their wages to play football, I'd take any of them as I think they'd help us.

But unless they want to be paid reasonable wages, they can rot in their reserve training pitch.

Wouldn't be an issue if footballers all weren't massive c***s and actually played the game because they enjoy it.

:sadnod:

Wouldn't be an issue if footballers all weren't massive c***s and actually played the game because they enjoy it.

:sadnod:

Such a f***ing waste of a career 90% of this country would kill to have. I'd struggle to find anyone who wouldn't play football for £1000 a week, yet these pricks are winging at dropping from £150k to around £60-70k. f***ing bellends