Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Crazy, this situation they have with Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz all sitting around on truly massive wages that basically make them unsellable (Wright-Phillips, also on the fringe, is "only" earning £60,000 a week; Adebayor is on £150,000, Bellamy on £95,000) and not even allowed to train with the first-team squad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/22/manchester-city-fringe-players-leave

Wouldn't be an issue if footballers all weren't massive c***s and actually played the game because they enjoy it.

:sadnod:

Such a f***ing waste of a career 90% of this country would kill to have. I'd struggle to find anyone who wouldn't play football for £1000 a week, yet these pricks are winging at dropping from £150k to around £60-70k. f***ing bellends

Aye, a f***ing sad state of affairs.

Crazy, this situation they have with Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz all sitting around on truly massive wages that basically make them unsellable (Wright-Phillips, also on the fringe, is "only" earning £60,000 a week; Adebayor is on £150,000, Bellamy on £95,000) and not even allowed to train with the first-team squad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/22/manchester-city-fringe-players-leave

Wouldn't be an issue if footballers all weren't massive c***s and actually played the game because they enjoy it.

Such a f***ing waste of a career 90% of this country would kill to have. I'd struggle to find anyone who wouldn't play football for £1000 a week, yet these pricks are winging at dropping from £150k to around £60-70k. f***ing bellends

Not quite the poverty line is it. And to soften the blow of only having £70k a fucking week wages, they get to play football in front of 40,000 fans every week. Poor lambs :(

Not quite the poverty line is it. And to soften the blow of only having £70k a fucking week wages, they get to play football in front of 40,000 fans every week. Poor lambs :(

Adebayor earns more than 28,000 times as much money as someone on the official UN poverty line.

Not quite the poverty line is it. And to soften the blow of only having £70k a f***ing week wages, they get to play football in front of 40,000 fans every week. Poor lambs :(

Adebayor earns more than 28,000 times as much money as someone on the official UN poverty line.

I'm struggling to put how disgusted I am at that into words... :anguish:

Not quite the poverty line is it. And to soften the blow of only having £70k a f***ing week wages, they get to play football in front of 40,000 fans every week. Poor lambs :(

F***ing hell.

Cool. Can you work out how many incubators for premature babies the tax he pays on that 150kpw buys?

You want to halve that number?

You want babies to die?

The fact they won't take a wage drop tells you all you need to know about them.

If they were willing to cut their wages to play football, I'd take any of them as I think they'd help us.

But unless they want to be paid reasonable wages, they can rot in their reserve training pitch.

Is absolutely spot on. Fuck them all especially Bridge, he can go and caress Frankie's non existent chest all he likes.

As for liking Man City, I will ALWAYS prefer them over their city rivals.

Cool. Can you work out how many incubators for premature babies the tax he pays on that 150kpw buys?

You want babies to die?

:lol: :lol: :lol: awesome.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You want babies to die?

:lol: :thup:

I like them.

I don't see how anybody can like them as an entity. Like some of their players maybe, hell I like Mancini tbh.

However Manchester City as a football club symbolise everything I hate about football.

When you go below the signings they're a terrific club. Helped by the money, undoubtedly, but the stuff they are doing is fantastic. I certainly prefer them to the other "big clubs".

I'm just jealous of them if anything, and I'm not a fan of Mancini's overly-cautious/tinkering nature, but they have pretty decent supporters, a fantastic stadium, come from a good city and, at the end of the day, are lucky enough to have a fantastic chief executive/owner/board who want to be the biggest club in the world.

If those fuckers had bought us, dear me...

I like them.

I don't see how anybody can like them as an entity. Like some of their players maybe, hell I like Mancini tbh.

However Manchester City as a football club symbolise everything I hate about football.

When you go below the signings they're a terrific club. Helped by the money, undoubtedly, but the stuff they are doing is fantastic. I certainly prefer them to the other "big clubs".

They're exactly what is wrong with the game, man. I don't care what they're building there underneath the signings, everything is just unsustainable sugar daddy bollocks that is crippling the competetiveness of the English and worldwide game. Look how fucking bleak our future as a football club is, it's clubs like Man City and Chelsea that are ruining any hope for the rest of us.

Clubs like Arsenal and Udinese are the kind of models football clubs should be following, not this fucking quick-fix externally fueled shite.