Manchester City

OzzieMandias

My Wife and In-Laws are Citeh fans, so I am sick of hearing about how they are a big club and we aren't.  Sucks even more because I met her when we were substansially better than them.

Divorce her.

The fans are a bit annoying, but the football they are playing at the minute is brilliant to watch. Other than that I dislike De Jong and that's about it.

Agreed, but Tevez is a greedy little shitcunt too.

Aye, can't understand him at all not wanting to play in that team.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/109643.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Cook under investigation in email row

ESPNsoccernet staff

September 5, 2011

Manchester City's board are to launch an investigation into allegations chief executive Garry Cook sent an offensive email to the mother and agent of defender Nedum Onuoha.

A club statement read: "Following allegations made to the football club by Dr Anthonia Onuoha, subsequently reported in today's media, the club can confirm that a board led review has been launched into the matter."

Dr Onuoha emailed City's football administrator, Brian Marwood, last October stating that, despite being "ravaged with cancer", she would continue to hold talks regarding a dispute over her son's contract.

A fortnight later, Dr Onuoha alleges she received an email, seemingly from Cook addressed to Marwood, that said: "Ravaged with it!!......I don't now how you sleep at night. You used to be such a nice man when I worked with you at nike (sic)."

Dr Onuoha replied the following day, writing: "Thanks very much for your insightful e-mail." Cook has since denied sending the email, citing that his account had been hacked while he was on holiday in South Africa.

Cook, who apologised for "any hurt or embarrassment this may have caused", told Dr Anthonia: "I cannot and will not condone this unacceptable behaviour. I can confirm Brian did not receive this e-mail and disciplinary action is currently underway regarding one of our employees."

Dr Anthonia Onuoha, though, has told the Sun: "When Cook replied to me, he said that he was confused, that he'd been away on holiday in South Africa and that somebody had hacked into his email account and whoever sent the email to Brian Marwood meant it as a practical joke. It was all very stressful at the time, in fact it still is.

"The illness I have is very stressful, I'm having chemotherapy and radiotherapy, including having radiotherapy on my brain and this year has been traumatic. I didn't want anybody adding to my stress but that is what they've done.

"The feeling of humiliation still persists. Now I just want the FA and the Premier League to see what's happened and to take the appropriate action. Treating people like this is completely abominable."

Onuoha, 24, has made 72 league starts for City and spent last season on loan at Sunderland. He signed a new five-year contract at Eastlands in 2009.

He sure is. I believe he was warned about his future conduct by his Arab bosses when that cringeworthy video, where he boasted that Man City will dominate Man United for years to come, came out.

Woud love to see him sacked. Utter cock.

Guest Randy Savage

I like Man City's shirts. Look very smart.

The ground is ok though considering it is a new stadium there is a paucity of bogs. In a right shithole of an area though; makes Southwick like Beverly Hills.

The walk from the city centre to the stadium is Manchester at it's worst. Shitty housing areas, a few boarded up pubs and the constant waft of cannabis smoke.

Guest Randy Savage

The walk from the city centre to the stadium is Manchester at it's worst. Shitty housing areas, a few boarded up pubs and the constant waft of cannabis smoke.

I went in 2009 and it was a hellhole.

I've seen the worse parts of Sunderland and Newcastle and neither could hold a candle to the area surrounding COMS for shitness. I ended up in some crappy pub full of manc charvers and shameless extras. Total shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrSundlofer
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini claims he is lacking midfielders in the wake of the team's 2-2 draw at Fulham on Sunday.

City led 2-0 at Craven Cottage thanks to Sergio Aguero's double before goals from Bobby Zamora and Danny Murphy sealed an unlikely comeback.

Mancini's side tackled Napoli in their UEFA Champions League debut on Wednesday and the Italian tactician insists he would have made more changes to his team if he had more options.

With the likes of Nigel de Jong and James Milner on the sidelines City's manager only has Gareth Barry and Yaya Toure as options in the middle of the park.

Lacking

"We're lacking players at this moment," commented Mancini.

"I can only change the full-backs or the strikers.

"I have only two midfield players, as James Milner and Nigel De Jong are injured."

Disappointed

Mancini is not angry his players failed to pick up all three points from their weekend London trip, although he was disappointed by the result.

"Do we lack that? Yes, probably," he continued. "I'm not angry but I'm disappointed.

"My players probably thought they had done enough to win."

Oh!  :idiot2:

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini claims he is lacking midfielders in the wake of the team's 2-2 draw at Fulham on Sunday.

City led 2-0 at Craven Cottage thanks to Sergio Aguero's double before goals from Bobby Zamora and Danny Murphy sealed an unlikely comeback.

Mancini's side tackled Napoli in their UEFA Champions League debut on Wednesday and the Italian tactician insists he would have made more changes to his team if he had more options.

With the likes of Nigel de Jong and James Milner on the sidelines City's manager only has Gareth Barry and Yaya Toure as options in the middle of the park.

Lacking

"We're lacking players at this moment," commented Mancini.

"I can only change the full-backs or the strikers.

"I have only two midfield players, as James Milner and Nigel De Jong are injured."

Disappointed

Mancini is not angry his players failed to pick up all three points from their weekend London trip, although he was disappointed by the result.

"Do we lack that? Yes, probably," he continued. "I'm not angry but I'm disappointed.

"My players probably thought they had done enough to win."

Oh!  :idiot2:

Poor guy!  ;D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What has happened to Michael Johnson?

Injured. 16 stone. Likes to Party and 'Party'. Now he's on the comeback, but Man City have changed managers so often since his debut, no one actually knows who he is.

I do like Man City this season though. Watching David Silva and Nasri is fantastic.

Marwood - Mancini misquoted

City play down talk that manager is short of options

Manchester City football administrator Brian Marwood believes Roberto Mancini's claims that he lacks players was 'lost in translation'.

The Italian tactician was quoted as saying that City were 'lacking' players in the wake of their 2-2 draw with Fulham on Sunday.

Mancini wanted to freshen up his midfield against the Cottagers, but with Nigel de Jong and James Milner sidelined his hands were tied.

New signing Owen Hargreaves is also still short of match fitness, leading Mancini to vent his frustration at the full-time whistle.

Marwood does not believe Mancini is moaning about his lack of numbers, just the situation he found himself in against Fulham.

Translation

"I think what he was trying to say was that he had injuries to two key players in midfield in Nigel and James," explained Marwood.

"Owen is still working back to a level of fitness that everyone would be comfortable with.

"I think it probably was lost in translation."