Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

64/73 - gave up. Of the remaining 9 three were Watford. Others were Pompey’s Croat, Fulham’s 2013-14 Dutch, Swansea’s Italian, Saints 2017-18 Argentinian, Spurs Frenchman, and Huddersfield’s German.

Just now, Nucasol said:

64/73 - gave up. Of the remaining 9 three were Watford. Others were Pompey’s Croat, Fulham’s 2013-14 Dutch, Swansea’s Italian, Saints 2017-18 Argentinian, Spurs Frenchman, and Huddersfield’s German.

Did the Give Up and of those 9, genuinely wouldn’t have got any of them if I’d had another year of constant thinking. Absolute non-entities who are instantly forgotten.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

66. Missed:

Reveal hidden contents

Carvalhal at Swansea

Guidolin at Swansea 

Flores at Watford (annoying)

Meulensteen at Fulham

Zajec at Portsmouth

Mazzarri at Watford

Xisco at Watford

Very similar - 5 of your 7 - they are just niche as fuck outside of Elton John FC.

66/73

Spoiler

Perrin

Olsen

Guidolin 

Siewart (could picture him but would never have gotten his name right)

Muelensteen (ditto)

Zajec (literally never heard of the bloke)

Mazzarri (the one I'm annoyed I didn't get, only saw him managing Cagliari at the weekend, got him confused with Walter Zenga)

• 4 weeks later...

The Play-off final will be the FIRST time Nottingham Forest have played at the new Wembley.

There’s only one team left in the top two divisions of English football who hasn’t played there… who is it?

• 4 weeks later...

Id guess Bournemouth (Wilson £20m, Ritchie £10m) but if we've signed someone else from Arsenal to go with Willock it could be them (Hayden perhaps) or someone with Wood from Burnley (Jeff Hendrick was free?) 

That's if I understand the question correctly 

Considering how low transfer fees were 30+ years ago compared to now, it's hard to think of any club beyond the ones we've bought players from recently.

However, the question is very annoying and leads me to think it is something completely outside of what anyone would believe, so I'll guess Blackburn & Nottingham Forest.