Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

Chelsea have been s*** recently for a reason, no Essien/Lampard.  They're still missing for our game and with Tiote back we'll improve, 2:1 to Newcastle.

Did anyone watch the game yesterday? Were they actually rubbish? I know they lost, but they had 32 shots to 3, and 16 corners to 4. I know their job is to break the oppo down, but it looks like the bus-parking exercise to end all bus-parking exercises.

From what I saw, they weren't 'rubbish' at all. They completely dominated and it was truly 'one of those days'.

Of course, you can't underestimate the impact Essien and a fully fit Lampard can make.

From what I saw, they weren't 'rubbish' at all. They completely dominated and it was truly 'one of those days'.

Of course, you can't underestimate the impact Essien and a fully fit Lampard can make.

That's what I figured. I didn't think we were particularly good yesterday, but the result camouflaged that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What the hell is going on at Chelsea? Rumours all round that Carlo has offered to resign. Papers saying he's said he's 'not in control' of the team like Alex Ferguson is, and he just picks the players.  :kinnear:

Chelsea have been s*** recently for a reason, no Essien/Lampard.  They're still missing for our game and with Tiote back we'll improve, 2:1 to Newcastle.

Did anyone watch the game yesterday? Were they actually rubbish? I know they lost, but they had 32 shots to 3, and 16 corners to 4. I know their job is to break the oppo down, but it looks like the bus-parking exercise to end all bus-parking exercises.

:lol: fucking hell

Krul

Simpson  Campbell  S. Taylor  Enrique

Routledge   Tiote   Nolan    Jonas

Carroll  Ameobi

This. The return of Tiote for this one is absolutely huge for us. Barton's return also can't come quickly enough. We can sadly only dream the difference Ben Arfa would have made for us.

Ranger and Ferguson/Vuckik at the ready in case Shola and/or Routledge are shite.

No more Guthrie on the RW ffs we need at least to be able to offer something down the right or cross the occasional ball in from there. We need to feed Carroll, Shola and Nolan. If Routledge is still offering nothing then we need to try one of the youngsters (Ferguson/Vuckik) ferguson in particular can cross.... or stick simpson on the RW. NOT Guthrie.