Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bear baiting :lol:

Turns out there was a dude in attendance wearing Brazil shirt with Masturbinho 69 on the back. Man, I love this World Cup thing already. I have two Colombia shirts. Am tempted to rush to that stinking adidas store and get something like AMOR POR TETONAS 96 or MANDINGO 13 on the back. Surely, I wouldn't do it. Surely :lol:

Mourinho took a picture with "Vlad". Epic meltdown just around the corner, I am sure. Although I don't use Twitter. Lucky me :lol:

Two guys brought a banner reading PAPIZDOVALI. Well, imagine a couple of lads bringing LETS FERKING GO banner written with an intentional grammar mistake and in non-Latin lettering. Creative bastards :lol:

Guest neesy111

Regarding 2030, Argentina have just accepted an IMF bailout so unless their economy dramatically improves can't see how they can even get the necessary funding to host it.

A friend of mine decided to wear a Cruz Azul shirt for work today. Ended up being mobbed by them Mexican forrins in a subway cabin on the way back home. They insisted on him joining their drinking party. Ended up well plastered. Wifey wasn't happy about that :lol:

This, this is the shit I love about these tournaments. I will never forget Euro 96 cos we played footy every night after work on Regents Park and fans from all over Europe would join in, then come with us to the pub after. God I miss those days.

what do we think of this lass doing punditry in the studio?  not heard her before...going to pay attention see if she's got anything decent to say vs. the usual PFM parade

Aluko? Aye she's good, better than most of the blokes.

yeah her, seems to speak well was just wondering what sort of depth of analysis she's bringing vs. the usual bullshit

GEtting annoyed with how often the refs are stopping play for injuries that don’t look serious and don’t involve the head.

Happened a fair bit in both of today’s matches. Play on and let them roll around for a minute or two.

10 past 9 and it's all over, miss those 11pm kicks offs we had last time.

Aye, I'm a proper night owl, 7pm as the final game is awful

8pm tomorrow O0