Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DgTEFgWX0AAs8a0.jpg

What a modern day Yugoslavian team might've looked like.

Who does these things? I know a bunch of Serbs, Croats and Macedonians through work, and this pisses them all off. Astonishing ignorance of history.

I know we're ony half way through the tournament but now the 3 games per day are done (I know there's 4 for the next 4 days, but can only really watch 2 per day) it feels like we're coming to the end for some reason. Ah man :(

Thank fuck our pre-season starts 2 days after the WC final :lol:

Guest neesy111

I know we're ony half way through the tournament but now the 3 games per day are done (I know there's 4 for the next 4 days, but can only really watch 2 per day) it feels like we're coming to the end for some reason. Ah man :(

Thank fuck our pre-season starts 2 days after the WC final :lol:

While true, I might be able to get some work done now that I've kept putting off.

Club football can fuck off tbh, so glad this has been on. Makes it easy to forget about the shambles that is an NUFC transfer window, with all the Rafa and club sale bullshit going on (or not).

Guest Howaythetoon

Club football can fuck off tbh, so glad this has been on. Makes it easy to forget about the shambles that is an NUFC transfer window, with all the Rafa and club sale bullshit going on (or not).

Aye, it’s been quite refreshing!

Guest neesy111

Last 3 days have been great, best I can remember a World Cup in terms of entertainment and quality (minus Panama).

Guest Howaythetoon

England looking good for a change doesn’t half help the mood in the country, the weather helps as well. It’s been a good tournament, very enjoyable and looks like it will only get better.

If England make it to the final I’m going to Russia me and some of the lads who work for us, our treat, even if we can’t get tickets it will be an experience.

England looking good for a change doesn’t half help the mood in the country, the weather helps as well. It’s been a good tournament, very enjoyable and looks like it will only get better.

If England make it to the final I’m going to Russia me and some of the lads who work for us, our treat, even if we can’t get tickets it will be an experience.

i've been at work offshore since the day before the tournament, back wed night so expect rain and elimination for england :lol:

Hate this part of the World Cup, you get used to watching 3 games in a row, then get stricken to 2 :lol:

Completely rattled here, missing the 1pm game  :lol:

In saying that, some tasty games this week (with a lot riding on them):

Argentina/Nigeria

Brazil/Serbia

Senegal/Columbia

And obviously England/Belgium is a canny game to round off the Group Stage.

Guest neesy111

Hate this part of the World Cup, you get used to watching 3 games in a row, then get stricken to 2 :lol:

Get another TV you can do four :pow:

Or just use your laptop.

Hating this. Want the whole tournment to re-start nad have the 3 games a day back.

And we'll have to wait more than 4 years until Qatar play those 3 games a day in fucking December.

It was quite nice being able to flick to the other match for the second half, as the red card meant Uruguay Russia became far less interesting.

Aye, already miss the routine I got into with those kick offs. Not looking forward to going cold turkey on Friday either :lol: