West Brom 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 05/12/10 - post match reaction from page 38

Dave

In his defence, zolton hasn't been particularly antagonistic, there are just some peeps with very short fuses on this board :)

Agree. It's pretty understandable at present though. I don't think I'd be on a West Brom board at this point in time had we won.

In his defence, zolton hasn't been particularly antagonistic, there are just some peeps with very short fuses on this board :)

Agree. It's pretty understandable at present though. I don't think I'd be on a West Brom board at this point in time had we won.

QFT. He's looking for a reaction.

Complete and utter gash.  Only one with any purpose was Smith when he came on and booted their player.  Sol n Taylor made Williamson look like Bobby Moore.  AC must have been missing Nolan today and clearly be arsed.  The two wingers can fuck off now for me.  They bring nothing to the team, no set piece play, crossing or anything useful really.  Oh and Simpson better check himself over, I could have swore I saw Thomas tear him a new arsehole.

Guest palnese

I was on here last night, and when you were winning the league last year. I'll disappear now as I am clearly not wanted, On the Tiote/Mulumbu issue, time will tell.

Our performance was shite, we're just pissed off. People will bite O0

I was on here last night, and when you were winning the league last year. I'll disappear now as I am clearly not wanted, On the Tiote/Mulumbu issue, time will tell.

We've got some great other club fans on this board, we've not got a WBA supporter. Stick around.  :thup:

But Tiote is better than Mulumbu, he's far too good for us.

Krul 5 - Didn't cover himself in glory for the second, kicking wasn't great either.

Simpson 5 - Crap going forward, couple of nervous momnets with Thomas but did alright overall.

Campbell 4 - Looked better as an attacking force, struggled all day with West Brom's pacey forwards.

Taylor 5 - Wasn't great but didn't do a lot wrong.

Enrique 7 - Defensively excellent, his passing was occasionally off going forward but offered more than most.

Routledge 4 - Went missing for large parts of the match, pretty ineffective overall.

Tiote 6 - Our best midfielderm looked tidy for the most part.

Guthrie 3 - Awful, sat too deep, misplaced passes and rounded it off by giving away the second.

Jonas 6 - Thought he was positive, not always effective but ran at players and whiped a few decent balls into the aream more threatening than most.

Shola 2 - Might as well have not got off the bus, ambled about with little effect.

Carroll 5 - Isolated but wasteful when he did get the ball, still a handful in the air.

Lovenkrads 6 - Decent, good movement and offered something in the way of a threat.

Smith 3 - Would be happy to never see him in the shirt again, awful.

Ranger 4 - Too little to time to get into the game, especially out of position.

Hughton 4 - Got his tactics horribly wrong in the first half and we were playing catch up from there. Players were sitting too deep and we rarely ventured out of our half. Second half was better but it was daft to bring Smith on when we needed some positivity from the midfield.

Krul 5- Thought he might have been able to do better with the last two goals, one or two nervous moments.

Simpson 5- Very little going forward, mediocre passing. Would have been screwed if he was up against Tchoyi all game but handled a very one dimensional Thomas ok

Campbell 4.5- Can't play 90 minutes, was very poor first 10 minutes and looked off the pace all game. Played defence splitting passes towards the end to put in Jonas which were our best passes all day.

Taylor 5- tbh i didn't think he did that much wrong. Had plenty of chances to sweep up after Odemwingie's first though. A little rusty but understandably.

Enrique 6- Dealt with a very tricky customer in tchoyi quite capably I thought. Passing was poor but that was down to a lack of options as much as him having a bad day.

Routledge 5.5 - got a few decent crosses in but never found himself in much space to do anything.

Guthrie 2.5 - Ratshit, hope the injury wasn't serious not that i want to see him back at all.

Tiote 6.5 - lost the ball once or twice but also stopped many attacking plays from WBA before they started. No Tiote today would have seen us get really f***ed up.

Jonas 4.5 - Should have got a better shot off when he got through. I felt he went missing today and very soft in any challenges.

Ameobi 4 - Can win a header but that is about all he is good for in the premiership. (+Penalties). Shouldn't have started today and I hope he won't again next match.

Carroll 4.5 - first bad game of the season

Lovenkrands 5.5 Has the capability to get free from a marker which is why i've said he should start ahead of Ameobi the last few games and today. Fluffs chances but more importantly gets them.

Totally outplayed by quick players that with great speed, stamina, close control and passing

Your not far off with this in my opinion.

I am a big fan of Enrique but this was the second time this season he has been poor. So Generous mark to Enrique who was raped by Tchoyi throughout the game.

Routledge was another that was totally ineffective not sure how he could have had a higher mark than Jonas who was at least equally as poor. The whole team really was poor though bar Tiote, who was the only nufc player who really played well.

Guthrie was terrible. Never thought i'd look forward so much to Nolans return. Barton should have played, where was he today?