Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

See, it's ridiculous. I don't even care about this match. It's just like how I felt when Kinnear came in for the relegation season.

I hate that feeling. Two days ago I was able to concentrate on the football, regardless of how good or bad we may have been. Now I can't do that anymore.

Interesting to see what Beardsley will do, if he's still caretaker on Saturday

Yeah I'm curious to whether he does something different or just keeps it the same.  I just hope we don't get raped.

6-0

Spirited start, Liverpool score a classy goal, then one on the break as we push for an equaliser, no one will be interested after the first two go in and the collapse will start.

Apologies, thats me being as positive as I feel right now.

Interesting to see what Beardsley will do, if he's still caretaker on Saturday

Yeah I'm curious to whether he does something different or just keeps it the same.  I just hope we don't get raped.

In talk-ins, he used to come up with some very bizarre teams selections when asked what his first choice 11 would be.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

We are going to get annihilated by Liverpool.  I reckon Krul will have a good game, everybody else will just want it to be over so they can call their agents and get the fuck out in January.

Liverpool coming back into form, we are going to lose, but protest will increase the margin as the players are unsettled by it.

If only we could get behind the team for ninety minutes we may get something, I m sick of losing to these.