*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Are these the rumours that have apparently surfaced in the last hour since his sacking? Probably be NOTW headlines on Sunday.

- A kick up the backside for the players who were getting too comfy.

I'm sorry, but if you seriously believe that then you are insane. This will turn the players into a pile of mushy shit.

Potential positives

- A kick up the backside for the players who were getting too comfy. YES SHOLA I MEAN YOU!

- Maybe, just maybe, a top experienced manager comes in, as wishful as it might be.

- Some new players in January, which the top manager insists upon.

- Shola being sold.

- Alan Smith being sold.

-yeah right

- :lol:

- :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mackems:

-will start next game with tiote on the bench

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm sorry, but if you seriously believe that then you are insane. This will turn the players into a pile of mushy shit.

Already has:

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

3 pts Liverpool on Saturday

:no: :no:

Potential positives

- A kick up the backside for the players who were getting too comfy. YES SHOLA I MEAN YOU!

- Maybe, just maybe, a top experienced manager comes in, as wishful as it might be.

- Shola being sold.

- Alan Smith being sold.

You know that if Kinnear is coming that Shola will be our new nr. 1 striker and that Smith will be our new skipper? Just for your information.

Potential positives

- Shola being sold.

- Alan Smith being sold.

The first one is lunacy, the players liked Hughton and no doubt hate Ashley.

The rest will never happen.

Anything else?

KaKa is rather insane, tbf.

It seems like Campbell is the first player to come out and speak on this issue.

Newcastle United defender Sol Campbell has spoken of his admiration for axed boss Chris Hughton and claims the manager's shock sacking will have a negative impact on the club's morale.

Campbell, who made his 500th Premier League appearance this weekend, told ESPNsoccernet: "Chris is such a lovely guy. Top man. This will hit the players hard. The players admired him, and liked him, and won't be happy now he's gone like this."

The former England, Arsenal and Tottenham centre-back added: "You have got to ask yourself why this has happened because it makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier league and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract - but Chris wasn't.

"The players are sure to be asking themselves 'what the hell is going on?', that is only natural.

"We all had a good relationship with the players, and when we left training this morning none of the players had a clue this was coming.

"But word started to spread that the bookies had stopped taking bets and the players started texting each other with the news.

"Yes, it has come as a shock, and it will affect the dressing room there is no doubt about that."

100% lost the dressing room then.

Fucking idiots.

To be fair, Hughton is a nice guy and the majority of people on here (and no doubt linked with the club) have been strongly rooting for him over the past 18months. I can't see players, if they did have an issue with him, running to the press on the day he's sacked to stick the knife in.

So what evidence is there that he lost the dressing room? I'm yet to hear of any. Nothing. You are making up reasons for his sacking because there is no acceptable reason for it.

Ooh, ooh, i know what evidence!! None, cos its a pretend ITK like all the other cunts on forums like this.

Potential positives

- Shola being sold.

- Alan Smith being sold.

The first one is lunacy, the players liked Hughton and no doubt hate Ashley.

The rest will never happen.

Anything else?

"Top manager"?? muahahahaahahaha!! Only top clubs get top managers. We are NOT a big/top club.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

EXCLUSIVE Shearer open to managerial return: http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/69731/default.aspx

Former Newcastle United boss Alan Shearer has revealed that he would consider a return to the managerial scene - on the same day that the Magpies parted company with Chris Hughton.

Hughton was surprisingly ditched by the St James' Park side on Monday following the 3-1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion, despite the club sitting 11th in the Premier League.

Well that took long.  :facepalm:

All this talk of the players respecting Hughton etc. Where was the respect when they bent over and let West Brom walk over us, effectively costing Chris his job? The players need to take a long hard look at themselves after this. Some of them just werent interested yesterday and if they respected Hughton so much then perhaps they should have been.