*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Aye, it seems as though he'd lost the dressing room. Would explain the sudden downturn in performances, even the decent result against Chelsea seemed to lack the spark of the Sunderland and Arsenal games.

Does it? What's the source on that?

After yesterdays match I honestly was wondering where our next win would come and thought that by end of December we would be near bottom 3.

He deserved a chance to turn it around though and if have no decent manager lined up cant see the point!

Wow ... guess it all depends on who comes in next. Feel terrible for Chris. I love the guy. If we really do get a more experienced manager who demands some new players in January then it might work out. Let's see. God bless you Chris, at least you can leave with your head held high.

Aye, it seems as though he'd lost the dressing room. Would explain the sudden downturn in performances, even the decent result against Chelsea seemed to lack the spark of the Sunderland and Arsenal games.

I really hope it's not actually true, but the absolutely gutless last two away performances would arguably suggest that he had. :undecided:

I think they know exactly who is coming in because why would they get rid of Paul Barron as well.  Whoever is coming in obviously wants to bring in all their own people.

I am sure it will be someone out of work because I cannot imagine Ashley paying any compo and I cannot get enthusiastic about any of the names suggested such as Pardew, Curbishley etc.  I cannot imagine that managers of those ilk will succeed here.

I expect Llambias will start to feed some snippets to his chums in the media to damage Hughton's reputation.

After yesterdays match I honestly was wondering where our next win would come and thought that by end of December we would be near bottom 3.

But we've proved we can get results in this division. With a week's training we might have easily got a result at Liverpool.

There's no on-pitch reason to explain this sacking.

I really hope it's not actually true, but the absolutely gutless last two away performances would arguably suggest that he had. :undecided:

So the instant a club starts losing games it's fair to suggest the manager has lost the dressing room and therefore needs replacing sharpish? Do me a favour.

I note Stu has failed to criticise this decision one bit btw, despite being all over others having a go at Hughton and the players like a rash in previous weeks.

Wonder what he did that was that earthshattering to lose it in such a short space of time?  Was it CH that torched AC's car?

Complete and utter shite imo.

So the instant a club starts losing games it's fair to suggest the manager has lost the dressing room and needs replacing sharpish? Do me a favour.

I note Stu has failed to criticise this decision one bit btw, despite being all over others having a go at Hughton and the players like a rash in previous weeks.

" :dowie: "