Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

Anytime during our relegation season I would have loved to have seen Jol as manager but now I'm just that depressed I can't see anyone working out.....

I want CH back!!!! (cries and stamps feet like a 5yr old!)

*joins in the crying and stamping like a 5yr old*  :sadnod:

You'd like to think that Ashley realises that, having shafted Hughton, what happens next needs to be a bit special. The most important thing is that the new man has to be someone who is obviously a better choice. Although he is not a superstar manager Hughton had a lot of ticks in the credit box because of his relationship with our club and our players . Someone like Pardew clearly isn't a better choice because he is (at best) a below average manager with a track recod of falling out with players and boards of directors.

Its a credibility test yet again for Ashley and his posse of spivs. And it better be good this time Mike....

Guest neesy111

Betting being suspended means nothing. A lot of the time it's just bookies reevaluting odds so they don't get done.

bollocks

:no:

You'd like to think that Ashley realises that, having shafted Hughton, what happens next needs to be a bit special. The most important thing is that the new man has to be someone who is obviously a better choice. Although he is not a superstar manager Hughton had a lot of ticks in the credit box because of his relationship with our club and our players . Someone like Pardew clearly isn't a better choice because he is (at best) a below average manager with a track recod of falling out with players and boards of directors.

Its a credibility test yet again for Ashley and his posse of spivs. And it better be good this time Mike....

You're giving him too much credit.

You're giving him too much credit.

I'm giving him nothing until I know how he's going to move on from here.

Ashley does what Ashley wants. We do not figure in his thinking at all.

He is a wreckless, impulsive chancer who buldozes his way through situations without a second's thought for who might get hurt in the process.

To credit him with logic and rational though is ridiculous. The man is a cancer on this club and he will appoint whoever the fuck he wants regardless of their track record.

Replacing Hughton with Jol would be a reasonably sensible move which is exactly why it won't happen.  The man tried to stave off relegation with Joe Kinnear, a footballing dinosaur who had been out of the game for 4 years.

Don't get your hopes up people, dark days are ahead.

Frank Arnesen is leaving chelsea....not a proven manager....but he surely knows what it is about!

...can´t come up with anyone "realistic" i want :weep:

Good luck chris, you did a very good job

Danish tinted glasses, man. He's never even been a manager. :lol:

He could be as good as any other mentioned....this was written before Jol left Ajax.

He is involved alot with the chelsea squad....its not like its new to him. Many people think he could be the next manager for the Danish national team!

it will not happen....but help thinking he would be alright (danish glasses :pow:)

Give us Jol, please!

If Ashley decides to sack Chris....its be course he has bigger plans for the club! he is aware of Chris´s popularity within the squad....

He is not gonna gamble all this with someone like Pardew! He wants us to move foreward and he didn´t think Chris was the right man for the job!

Must be the only reason for the sacking!

Don´t prove me wrong fat mike :harry:

I can't stand the thought that Ashley would sack Hughton to make way for someone like Pardew, Curbishley or even O'Leary. But I really can't see MON working for Ashley. MON is too intelligent and opiniated, and he wants money to spend. As for Jol, the only way I could see him doing it is because of Ashley's Spurs connections, otherwise I would think we can't give him what he wants. It does look dark for sure.....

How about copying the current set up on WWE Raw?

Simply hire a mysterious general manger who e-mails the starting XI to the dressing room where it is read out by a favoured minion (Peter Beardsley)

This way we could have guest managers who find themselves 'between jobs'

I can't stand the thought that Ashley would sack Hughton to make way for someone like Pardew, Curbishley or even O'Leary. But I really can't see MON working for Ashley. MON is too intelligent and opiniated, and he wants money to spend. As for Jol, the only way I could see him doing it is because of Ashley's Spurs connections, otherwise I would think we can't give him what he wants. It does look dark for sure.....

Agree 100% about O'Neill. He won't work for Ashley, very much doubt he will even listen to his shitty offer.