Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNDQzMjY4Mjg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzg2NzA3._V1._SX485_SY316_.jpg

Did a better job with Souness' squad than Souness. Bring him back I say! Just don't bring that turncoat b****** Munez with you!

I'm not so concerned with managerial experiance but managerial talent. Is Pardew or Curbishley more talented than Hughton, no. Have they more experiance of managing a big club than Hughton, no.

This decision is so vital for our future, if he we get one of these muppets we will get relegated and without a Hughton to bring us back up.

The silver lining is that i truly don't think anyone knows what Ashley's next trick is. We heard rumours not so long ago that he was best mates with O'Leary, now Pardew, who knows?

If he pulls out Jol then perhaps all is not lost.

Pardew, man. :lol: It's fucking hilarious until it comes true. There's nee chance of any half-decent manager coming here. Martin Jol, or similar, would require assurances from Ashley and his bellend of a chum that he'll have final say in tactics, selection, personnel, etc. And... well, they just wouldn't receive that, would they? The only appointment we'll get is someone who'd love to pit his FM skills against Ashley's. So, basically, ObiChrisKenobi is next Toon boss.