Alan Pardew

JH

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/alan-pardews-euro-zone-put-your-money-on-england-to-snatch-a-draw-7834196.html

Was looking for Debuchy clues in his Euro column but all we get is this:

Just about every Premier League club will have scouts in Poland and Ukraine. From Newcastle's perspective there are obviously players we know very well; there is one in particular I am keen to look at. The worry is that if they do too well the agents and the player are suddenly in a stronger position and the cost goes up. So as a manager you're hoping they do OK but not too well! Our chief scout, Graham Carr, who has done a great job, will be out there and I am delighted that the club rewarded him at the end of last week with a long contract.

Pards is gonna be on the BBC for one of the Euro games this week:

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker

Just to let you know, 2 of the PL's finest managers will join us on the panel later this week. David Moyes and Alan Pardew.

:frantic:

Sit him next to 'Arry so he can talk about how much he admires Spurs players, but wont bid.

:lol:

More likely the Spurs job, that will really put the wind up the saggy faced fucker.

will be great to see him as a panellist, I wonder what game it will be.

Friday for the French game would be nice.

ITv are showing the French game, BBC have the England game.

will be great to see him as a panellist, I wonder what game it will be.

Friday for the French game would be nice.

ITv are showing the French game, BBC have the England game.

Ah shame, would have been nice to see him talking about Cabs and Barfa.

In a hypothetical world, if Spurs were to opt for Pardew and he agreed to take the move. Who would you want to replace him? Would you take Redknapp? Martinez? Blanc? AVB? Rudi Garcia?

I wouldnt be too disappointed with any of those names. Would probably want Garcia due to his knowledge of French football and ability to speak English.

In a hypothetical world, if Spurs were to opt for Pardew and he agreed to take the move. Who would you want to replace him? Would you take Redknapp? Martinez? Blanc? AVB? Rudi Garcia?

I wouldnt be too disappointed with any of those names. Would probably want Garcia due to his knowledge of French football and ability to speak English.

:scared:

Pards won't go, it would be stupid in the middle of what he's making here, and they're not in champions league.