Alan Pardew

JH

Pards! What a legend. He is nearing a cult hero status. Who would have thought that when he first  joined. :) Get in there Pards! Thank God he never managed John Terry, every player would be petrified.

On MotD's highlights show, Pards was asked if it'll be a split household tomorrow with his Swedish wife and he replied "Seperate rooms, definitely. She screams too loud for me", which caused a few nervous laughs and a "Moving swiftly on..." comment ;D

Always saying something strange  :aww:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Pards :clap:

On MotD's highlights show, Pards was asked if it'll be a split household tomorrow with his Swedish wife and he replied "Seperate rooms, definitely. She screams too loud for me", which caused a few nervous laughs and a "Moving swiftly on..." comment ;D

Always saying something strange  :aww:

Just been watching this :pardsgrin: :lol:

That Camp Sweden looked class too.

Dare say it's being discussed elsewhere, but a positive interview on BBC today, reflecting on the fixture list and the summer so far. Nice to hear him mention that the extra TV revenue is going to 'arm us a bit more'.

Can't wait for the Euros to be over in a way so we can get cracking on getting some more class players.

• 2 weeks later...

Chilling out?!?

I was informed some of our lot including new boy Amalfitano were being welcomed back for training today, yet this joker is on his arse watching Federer down in London.

No wonder De Jong isn't fighting to join us. :dave:

I reckon Mourinho loves Newcastle,thanks to Sir Bobby  :love:

Think this is my first post here, so wanted to start by saying that Pardew has won me over.

Never thought I'd say this as he's the first manager that has had to work so hard to gain my respect (apart from Joe Kinnear, who never succeeded in that) but tbh only Mourinho would have been instantly respected/liked by me immediately at the time.

I hated Pardew with a passion when he came here, and never thought I'd get to the position of even giving him time, let alone actually respecting and liking the guy, so have to say "Well done Pards!"

He really hasn't put a foot wrong, and his man-management has been execellent tbh. The best manager since SBR...and I'm glad to see that he has kept Bobby's picture hanging proud in his office.

A lesser man may have not done this. If we ever look to replace him, only Mourinho will do imo! And I would never, ever have thought I would have said that in January 2011!