Alan Pardew

JH

Jose on'Twitter - "Everyone really happy with the new manager. we training hard now and we practice a lot tacticli. Very good"

Good to hear. :clap2:

Anybody reading this as more training on tactics than we did under Hughton?  Surely a good thing if it is. 

Unless Pardew is sh** at tactics, which isn't too hard to believe.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Have to say, everything Pards has touched so far has turned to gold.

When's he gonna get a bit of credit?

:aww:

Funny you should say that, i overheard Nolan saying his missus has just acquired some new gold lingerie

Seems to be nothing but praise for pardew from his former players.

Which is very strange ... I hope he will be what we are missing all this years....

We're all waiting with bated breath for your first defence of 'Parduw - a good man that deserves better.'

Alan Pardew hopes entertainment will win over Newcastle United fans

• New manager: 'My work needs to reflect the history of the club'

Can't stand clichés like that...

What does it mean?

That in keeping with tradition, he will also win nowt.

Alan Pardew hopes entertainment will win over Newcastle United fans

• New manager: 'My work needs to reflect the history of the club'

Can't stand clichés like that...

What does it mean?

That in keeping with tradition, he will also win nowt.

fine tradition winning nowt :weep:

Jose on'Twitter - "Everyone really happy with the new manager. we training hard now and we practice a lot tacticli. Very good"

Good to hear. :clap2:

Anybody reading this as more training on tactics than we did under Hughton?  Surely a good thing if it is. 

Unless Pardew is sh** at tactics, which isn't too hard to believe.

:lol:

Seems to be nothing but praise for pardew from his former players.

Which is very strange ... I hope he will be what we are missing all this years....

We're all waiting with bated breath for your first defence of 'Parduw - a good man that deserves better.'

:lol: :lol:

Seems as though he's identified who he wants to bring in as assistant anyway, interesting choice. Hope it gets resolved one way or the other soon so the coaching staff is pretty much complete.

just glanced at the poll results :lol:

Dermot O'Leary & the X-Factor mob would still flog it as "Every vote counts call now"

Would probably fare a bit better if a new poll was ran, as most votes were cast during the frenzied hysterical period immediately after Hughton's departure amongst posts which included, death threats, wife abuse, dog abuse etc etc.

So now you can add Taylor to Jose and Simpson.

Finally some quotes!

“I have been very impressed with the new manager. Since he came in he has been absolutely spot on. Within a day or two of him arriving, he sat me down in his office and made it clear he wants me to be here. He just wants to get the ball rolling.

“For me, he has been first class. It was just what I needed. He is a man’s man and I have a lot of respect for him and I know that all the players feel the same way about him.

“There was a lot going on when he first arrived and no one really knew how to take him, but from the first time he met us the way he has come across to the players, he has been absolutely unbelievable.

“The training sessions have been fantastic and it’s fair to say the players have taken an instant shine to him.”

Link: http://www.express.co.uk/

Yes, yes, Saylor is an arselicker etc.. etc.. :hmm: