Alan Pardew

JH

We drew with Arse at home last season Did the same this ..

Got beat off Blackburn and drew with Fulham (bore draw) last and won both easily this. Got beat at Villa and got a creditable draw this. QPR really should have beat us but didn't. Mackems a draw (lucky bastards) last and a win this.

Early day agreed but we're already looking like we are capable of winning the games we should win. And fuck it I'll say it - we are actually looking like a decent team to be watching. Lets just hope I haven't put the mockers on by dishing out praise that is most certainly due. I reckon we're at least half a dozen points up on the same games last season. Progress being made. Kevin who?

:kasper:

The way things are going we could give ourselves a bit of a cushion going into that run of 3 games meaning we could still be around the top 7 even if we do lose them.

Also, by the time this nightmare run of fixtures comes around we will have had time to hone our best 11, bed in the style of play and re-introduce Ben Arfa and hopefully Santon into the team. We might actually be good enough to get points off these top 4 teams. If Stoke can give Man U a bloody nose who's to say we can't?

Got beat off Blackburn and drew with Fulham (bore draw) last and won both easily this. Got beat at Villa and got a creditable draw this. QPR really should have beat us but didn't. Mackems a draw (lucky bastards) last and a win this.

Early day agreed but we're already looking like we are capable of winning the games we should win. And fuck it I'll say it - we are actually looking like a decent team to be watching. Lets just hope I haven't put the mockers on by dishing out praise that is most certainly due. I reckon we're at least half a dozen points up on the same games last season. Progress being made. Kevin who?

Had the same reaction initially. Loved that from Crumpy, though.

You do remember that Arsenal weren't as weak against us as they were in subsequent games, it was against us that Song and Gervinho picked up their bans and Nasri hadn't yet departed either.

Also how the hell can an away derby be classed as an easy game?

he didn't play, what does that prove? :lol:

Early day agreed but we're already looking like we are capable of winning the games we should win. And f*** it I'll say it - we are actually looking like a decent team to be watching. Lets just hope I haven't put the mockers on by dishing out praise that is most certainly due. I reckon we're at least half a dozen points up on the same games last season. Progress being made. Kevin who?

Had the same reaction initially. Loved that from Crumpy, though.

:nods:

You do remember that Arsenal weren't as weak against us as they were in subsequent games, it was against us that Song and Gervinho picked up their bans and Nasri hadn't yet departed either.

Also how the hell can an away derby be classed as an easy game?

he didn't play, what does that prove? :lol:

That they had the option of playing him, something Wenger hasn't had since he signed for Man City 'durr'