Alan Pardew

JH

Guest icemanblue

WTF.

I'm not guaranteeing he's going to win multiple championships or owt, I'm just saying that he could have a long and successful career here and it would be a shame to see him abandon it so early for England.

Why couldn't it happen?

I demand you take me seriously! ???

Nah, I hope so too, mate. Let's pick this up again in a couple of years time, aye? Or at least once he's had one full season?

WTF.

I'm not guaranteeing he's going to win multiple championships or owt, I'm just saying that he could have a long and successful career here and it would be a shame to see him abandon it so early for England.

Why couldn't it happen?

I demand you take me seriously! ???

Nah, I hope so too, mate. Let's pick this up again in a couple of years time, aye? Or at least once he's had one full season?

:lol:

Pardew for England.  :lol: have a word.  :lol:

who else could be in the frame then if the FA want an English manager to replace cappello, other than redknapp that is?

he'd not be my choice of manager, but then steve mclaren wouldn't have been either tbh and i don't remember mclaren having as good a PL record as pardew has right now with us

It will be Redknapp, and if not Stuart Pearce will be a million miles ahead of Pardew in the eyes of the FA.

Redknapp will get the England job post-Euro 2012, no doubt about that in my mind. He's talked about the job quite a bit these last few years or so.

Will be surprised if he doesn't get appointed tbh.

What was that rumour about Pardew being fucked off with the way the summer panned out and demanding bridge-building PR initiatives from the club to the fans to make his life easier?  Hence the open training session, the mission statement, the season ticket deal, etc.

If there was any truth in that then you'd imagine Pardew will be fuming at the latest unhelpful development.

What was that rumour about Pardew being fucked off with the way the summer panned out and demanding bridge-building PR initiatives from the club to the fans to make his life easier?  Hence the open training session, the mission statement, the season ticket deal, etc.

If there was any truth in that then you'd imagine Pardew will be fuming at the latest unhelpful development.

'Understands the need for the club to find new ways of improving the playing squad' apparently. :rolleyes:

'Understands the need for the club to find new ways of improving the playing squad' apparently. :rolleyes:

His views on this would have been irrelevant imho.

Seriously doubt that's the case - not fully at least. I'm sure he'll be at least somewhat angered by the potential disruption this will cause.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew wont have been involved in this at all. At least I hope not. If he was I fear he may have underestimated what this club means to people...

He wouldn't have had any say anyway, besides it looks like whatever it raises it'll be his only transfers funds.

What was that rumour about Pardew being f***ed off with the way the summer panned out and demanding bridge-building PR initiatives from the club to the fans to make his life easier?  Hence the open training session, the mission statement, the season ticket deal, etc.

His views on this would have been irrelevant imho.

:sadnod:

Playing for your home town club who you've supported and been at for years or risk losing your lifetime ambition through one or two comments. Simple choice for me like. People can fuck off suggesting that our local lads don't care about this.

Can't imagine John carver, Steven Taylor, Shola etc being particularly chirpy in training tomorrow.

do we know the players knew about this?

Taylor was on the BBC radio thing earlier, I doubt he didn't.