Alan Pardew

JH

He looks like a young Leslie Nielsen.

Aye, I thought of this straight away  :lol:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1757/lesli.png

Joey, you ever been in a cockpit before?

No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.

You ever…seen a grown man naked?

Watched Padrew grab an extra time winner for Palace against Liverpool in an FA Cup Semi Final on ESPN CLassic last night.

Same hairstyle, just blond tips in it rather than silver grey!LOL

Aye this was the game :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/11/article-1250279-083EC404000005DC-470_468x286.jpg

not a chance, why on earth would he leave here after years in the wilderness when it's been going so well? the england job's an absolute poisoned chalice. those worrying about pardew going to spurs when harry gets the job needn't worry either, he's done great for us so far but they'll be looking for someone better to maintain a champions league push imo.

not a chance, why on earth would he leave here after years in the wilderness when it's been going so well? the england job's an absolute poisoned chalice. those worrying about pardew going to spurs when harry gets the job needn't worry either, he's done great for us so far but they'll be looking for someone better to maintain a champions league push imo.

£5,000,000 a year, set up for life, contract is usually quite persuasive.

you're ignoring the fact that the FA are almost certain to go english when cappello fucks off, once you factor that in there aren't many better candidates assuming pardew manages to maintain upward progress

as regards the why would he take it?  it is one of the most poisoned jobs in football but it's all about the rewards for the person that succeeds, financial but mainly otherwise

you're ignoring the fact that the FA are almost certain to go english when cappello f***s off, once you factor that in there aren't many better candidates assuming pardew manages to maintain upward progress

as regards the why would he take it?  it is one of the most poisoned jobs in football but it's all about the rewards for the person that succeeds, financial but mainly otherwise

To be fair, the Newcastle job is seen as a posioned chalice by many. He's done an ok job there.

If you think about it, if the FA do want an English manager then he probably will be on a shortlist especially if we continue to improve. Harry has got to be nailed on favourite but he does have a heart problem, the other option probably ahead of Pardew right now is Stuart Pearce. Outside Redknapp/Pearce/Pardew I'd be struggling to complete a short list. Though I am sure in the Fat Sam household he'd be nailed on.