Alan Pardew

JH

Can't imagine John carver, Steven Taylor, Shola etc being particularly chirpy in training tomorrow.

do we know the players knew about this?

Says in the Times article that the players were notified this evening.

Playing for your home town club who you've supported and been at for years or risk losing your lifetime ambition through one or two comments. Simple choice for me like. People can f*** off suggesting that our local lads don't care about this.

Wake up, man. Shola is just happy that lot are stupid enough to pay his wages, and Taylor probably didn't know the name of the stadium in the first place.

Can't imagine John carver, Steven Taylor, Shola etc being particularly chirpy in training tomorrow.

Like they give a s***, man. Shola finds it funny when we lose.

Yeah fair enough. Didn't expect them to make any sort of comment, especially after what has happened to barton and co. But i can't exactly see someone like carver being over the moon by this though.

Not saying he was involved like, saying he'll be fucked off at yet another needless PR own goal when he's finally got the majority of fans onside.

The most important part of his job is getting the fans onside while Ashley does whatever he wants,whenever he wants. That's why he's our manager.

Guest sydneycove

Not saying he was involved like, saying he'll be f***ed off at yet another needless PR own goal when he's finally got the majority of fans onside.

The most important part of his job is getting the fans onside while Ashley does whatever he wants,whenever he wants. That's why he's our manager.

Please tell me your joking.

Pardew is doing what he is supposed to, getting the team playing well, working hard for each other and getting results.

He is in no position to do anything about the circus Ashley is creating out of the ground. Well he could walk I suppose but that's not going to do us any good.

Pardew could become our Alex Ferguson IMO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We've had a whole discussion since then man, move on for God's sake!

I reckon we should analyse this frame-by-frame. Let's take screenshots and pinpoint exactly where you went wrong.

Feel sorry for Pardew as usual when Ashley makes a massive fuck up. He'll have to answer questions all about this for weeks.

No reason to think he's not part of Ashley's regime. The timing of this:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0%2C%2C11095_7261001%2C00%2Ben-USS_01DBC.html

is too precise. He's the buffer Ashley is using IMO. I respect his footballing work so far this season (and tbf, he's done some fantastic work - not perfect, but very good I can't deny), but not sold on Pardew as being independent of Ashley simply because I don't think Ashley would have brought in someone who wasn't part of his regime. Ashley would have sooner have made our clueless DL manager of the side.

[/imo]

Not saying he was involved like, saying he'll be f***ed off at yet another needless PR own goal when he's finally got the majority of fans onside.

I'm not having this argument again. I'm completely comfortable with you and I having different opinions on every single issue.

I'm not having this argument again. I'm completely comfortable with you and I having different opinions on every single issue.

Argue away, I say if he doesn't reply within 6 days then you have won :pow:

Where is this spineless git, not banging down the door to Llambias' office, or nailing himself to the signage so they can't replace it? They may go around him, using his nailed, quivering body as the "i" in "Direct," or the "t" if he's doing the whole Jesus pose, but the question is: was he aware? Is he unawares of the badwill this was obviously likely to generate, or thought, "oh well, we're going well, innit, the Geordies will forget in a week's time."

Disclaimer: most of that was tongue in cheek, before I see anymore JESUS WEPT BRO emoticons.

No, but, seriously, KK would've been halfway down the country by now.

I doubt any of the new recruits would be bothered. I'm sure they're aware of how badly this is going to go down with the fans, but since most of them are Francophones and new to the area, only the local lads would really be upset about it. I'm waiting for Sammy to tweet ASHLEY OUT.

Actually, I can't wait to read what Joey Barton has to say about this. Or not.

Hopefully pardrew can keep this shit about the renaming away from the players.

I'm guessing that they've probably heard like. They're not that dumb. Well....maybe Demba is.

Feel sorry for Pardew as usual when Ashley makes a massive fuck up. He'll have to answer questions all about this for weeks.

No reason to think he's not part of Ashley's regime. The timing of this:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0%2C%2C11095_7261001%2C00%2Ben-USS_01DBC.html

is too precise. He's the buffer Ashley is using IMO. I respect his footballing work so far this season (and tbf, he's done some fantastic work - not perfect, but very good I can't deny), but not sold on Pardew as being independent of Ashley simply because I don't think Ashley would have brought in someone who wasn't part of his regime. Ashley would have sooner have made our clueless DL manager of the side.

[/imo]

what manager is ever truly independent of the owner? Only one who could be is Fegie but even he praises the Glazers when he doesn't have to

All Pardew can do right now is to do his job: managing the team. That is, working on tactics in order to win games; keeping the lads motivated and get them in the right mindset for the City game next Saturday.

Pardew probably did give his view about all this s**** today/last night but it was more than likely ignored.

Aye, let's not drag Pardew into this. His remit is to motivate the team and win games and he's doing magnificently.

im not sure the shine has been wiped off Pardews good work- more its been spattered with shit beyond all recognition tbh.

Urgh, the thought of hearing him in an interview saying, "The fans here at Sports Direct Arena make it difficult for any opponent".  :'(

If he's got any brain then he shouldn't use those words. He either should still call it SJP or should say something like 'this/our place'.

He's become a popular figure with the fans here in the recent months - he shouldn't throw that away.