Alan Pardew

JH

The thing is, it was clear we went there happy to stay at 0-0 and hope we got a goal. Of course the longer the game went on it was always likely they might fluke one instead. Got exactly what we deserved for such a lack lustre shit scared performance.

I can understand why he brought Gosling on as he seems to be the kind of player that will get into the box and try to feed on scraps, but as soon as he took Ben Arfa off and brought Ryan Taylor on we had no threat down the right. If you are going to bring Raylor on to whip a few in just bring him on at right back.

Seems to me to have his favourites. For some reason these include Shola, Simpson and Raylor who for me are the three weakest players in our first team squad.

Guest Howaythetoon

In the summer I'd try and get Jol or some up and coming foreign manager who understands tactics because Pardew is fucking useless. The fact we are 6th says more about our players than him as a manager. We'd be top 4 easily with a better tactician, and someone more confident in our players. We'd at least be in the FA Cup anyway....

In the summer I'd try and get Jol or some up and coming foreign manager who understands tactics because Pardew is fucking useless. The fact we are 6th says more about our players than him as a manager. We'd be top 4 easily with a better tactician, and someone more confident in our players. We'd at least be in the FA Cup anyway....

Jesus.

Jol who's Fulham side are also out the cup and 10 points worse off in the league. No ta.

Honestly don't see what Gosling brings to the side...yet anyway. Those subs were the coffin nail for me. Arguably our 3 most creative players tonight replaced by 2 duds and the one player in Ferguson who should have been played much sooner. What was he thinking?

His tactics are shite though. He even admitted before the game that he got caught by the changes made last week by Jol. Tbh anyone who plays Shola as a lone striker has to be a bit of a spacker.

In the summer I'd try and get Jol or some up and coming foreign manager who understands tactics because Pardew is f***ing useless. The fact we are 6th says more about our players than him as a manager. We'd be top 4 easily with a better tactician, and someone more confident in our players. We'd at least be in the FA Cup anyway....

A bit over the top, like it's been said before his strong point is match preparation, and his weak point is that he never has a second plan.

I don't see how he was either defensive or played for the draw. Did he tell our front three to be turboshit?

Was it any surprise to you that Best and Shola were piss poor? 

Not really, no. But i wouldn't have started Lovenkrands ahead of either of them.