Alan Pardew

JH

Interesting words from him today saying he will be trying to win all 9 games left and will risk a point to get all 3.

http://soundcloud.com/metroradionews/black-white-red-all-over-5

Why is that approach more important now than in the previous 27 games? I'm not sure I really follow the logic.

Well some games you'll be happy to settle for a point?

Beyond the soundbites that will still be the case. Parky is right, it's just PR in reality. Not that I've any argument with it except it's really just a pointless statement.

I'll pass judgement on this latest statement in 9 games time, but would add that from the point of view of maths alone it always makes more sense to play for a win - ever since they introduced 3 pts in fact.

Pards on 5 live just now.

"It'll be very hard to take players off us in summer"

He must think we have memories of fukin goldfish. So irritating continually hearing those comments about the summer and transfers.

STFU about everything already. The guy is like a one man band ffs!! :lol:

He made Colin Murray donate £100 to sports relief which is sort of funny.

did he have him at gunpoint?  'Say 'Wooooolves' again, motherfucker.'

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

For the first time in ages he has selected the right players in the right lineup and we are flying. Now is the big test for Pardew, does he contain now at two nil up or does he let the side play and carry on getting at West Bron? The latter and we'll hammer these.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Haven't seen us counter teams so ruthlessly and effectively for a while, like. I hope the long term vision is 4-3-3 with the lethal trio up top.

Guest Dontooner

What has change most,is giving the flair or attack minded players a chance of using the ball. They have prove that they can play when given the chance. Cisse,HBA and Ba has being amazing so far by playing among themselves in the last third. Cisse can really finish, we have a real Number 9 here.