Alan Pardew

JH

Who was top?

I would love to think that the likes of ba and tiote dont want to leave. They must surely be enjoying our progress. Give us another season I say. They clearly love it here

Who was top?

I would love to think that the likes of ba and tiote dont want to leave. They must surely be enjoying our progress. Give us another season I say. They clearly love it here

Brendan Rodgers. maybe finally a chance for someone who actually deserves it to win it.

I actually wouldnt be outraged if Ferguson got it. The position they're in with that squad, vs man city, is impressive

I agree to some extent but its not like he had no money to spend (Jones, Young etc.), Pardew for me.

I actually wouldnt be outraged if Ferguson got it. The position they're in with that squad, vs man city, is impressive

Would have to agree, this season is the first one I've actually not thought Fergie is a total kernt.

He was a massive cunt after our draw down there.

Fergie? f*ck off man hes expected to win the league as was Mancini if they do it they do whats expected of them if they dont they underachieve.

Compare that to Pardew who is still at this stage in a battle for 4th and basically nailed on 6th place for a team that even its own fans didnt expect any better than 8th and a lot of outsiders predicted even worse than that.

And to Rodgers who has had Swansea in and around the top 10 all season and getting them to play better football than practically anyone in the league in thier first season in this league.

Pound for Pound it has to be Pardew or Rodgers no one else comes close.

Its Pardew for me btw.

Hope he does with Obertan what he's done with Perch/Guthrie/Saylor/Raylor. Building a decent squad with some of those players and the manner in which they've improved is nothing short of remarkable. Time will tell with Ober I suppose, but i was more than happy to write off Perch not so long ago.

Very, very pleased with AP at the mo.

I remember Pardew being quizzed whether he'd sell Perch or not after the Spurs defeat last season (Carroll's last game for us) and he said something like "James' career at Newcastle is just beginning, I'll be looking to keep him at the football club". I think he just manages the squad players so well.

Pardew attributed Cissé's excellent performance to diet. The striker's two goals here took his Premier League total to seven since his debut in February – two more than Carroll has managed in the league in 14 months at Liverpool. "We had Africa day at the training ground on Friday' date='" Pardew said. "We made him feel at home by having curried goat for lunch. It was lovely."[/quote']

Give it two weeks. The club will start selling curried goat to gan with Demba's syrup. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Have you ever seen................so much style?

Even before Pards opens his mouth, his suit bespoke.

Guru.

Pardew attributed Cissé's excellent performance to diet. The striker's two goals here took his Premier League total to seven since his debut in February – two more than Carroll has managed in the league in 14 months at Liverpool. "We had Africa day at the training ground on Friday' date='" Pardew said. "We made him feel at home by having curried goat for lunch. It was lovely."[/quote']

Give it two weeks. The club will start selling curried goat to gan with Demba's syrup. :lol:

£15 a jar, goat not included.

To think the mackems bang on about class, their last two managers bamping around on the touchline dressed in a) a skintight shellsuit that showcased the impressively huge kite of Steve Bruce and b) a chavvy sports jumper with '31' on the front and socks tucked into tracksuit bottoms on a 60-year old blarney spouter ffs.

Empardio Armani.

Guest BooBoo

Have you ever seen................so much style?

Even before Pards opens his mouth, his suit bespoke.

Guru.

I bet you think you're a right Pardew when you're in court, don't ya?

Frankly, yes.

I've even copied his haircut.