Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Phil K

Credit must go where it's due. Hats off to Pardew.

And maybe we might even be saying the same on Ashleys behalf sometime ?  :iamatwat:

Had a good plan from the start and when they started pressing more early in the 2nd half he made a sub that completely changed the game.

Plus the fact that our new resident mackem hates him makes me like him even more.

Also, I thought we played some lovely football, out of defence, with the ball on the deck. He's definately recognised there was too much hoof and now we see a healthy mixture of both. :thup:

:thup: Spot on today Pards! Masssive credit to him for a brilliant away performance.

I must say in the past month or two I've been highly critical of him, and imo that was justified. But since the West Brom game he's turned the team on its head and seemed to find the right balance throughout the team. We are now playing much improved football. Instead of being negative and worrying more about the opposition he's focused more on the ammunition at our disposal instead and found a way to fit Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba in the same team together...and it's worked! Also his decision to deploy Jonas as a CM has impressed me. The way we set up now is just perfect for away games, especially. Long may it continue.

Edit- And the way he's plugged the gaps at the back with such a threadbare defence has been fantastic.

Confidence in him slowly growing, feels good. I definitely trust him more than any Newcastle manager we've had since I've been following.

You've started following us post Joe Kinnear then? ???

Edit: Too slow. :lol:

FWIW, I think we'll win one, draw one and lose one of our next three (not sure which is which) against Bolton, Stoke and Wigan.

It should keep us in the fight for 5th going to Stamford Bridge though.

Confidence in him slowly growing, feels good. I definitely trust him more than any Newcastle manager we've had since I've been following.

He's comfortably the best we've had since the Bobster. It's not like there's much competition like.

FWIW, I think we'll win one, draw one and lose one of our next three (not sure which is which) against Bolton, Stoke and Wigan.

:yao:

Will be pissed off if we get 4 points out of that. Minimum 7.

Love a bit of negativity after a win.

He's comfortably the best we've had since the Bobster. It's not like there's much competition like.

Well, seriously, if Keegan had been given more time and the same backing as Pardew, things might had turned out the same way just with KK in charge.

I certainly would have trusted him more than Pardew.

At the moment, Pardew is on his way to get to some of the same level...

Love a bit of negativity after a win.

Negativity ffs :lol: