Alan Pardew

JH

Nobody has won, we've all lost.

Don't know your tennis do you pal! He never said you'd won!! You need another point when on advantage to 'win' ;)

Nobody will ever win, my eyes are bleeding and you're still posting, we're all fucked.

Guest sicko2ndbest

:lol: I think posters with "IQs within a normal range" must have given up reading your posts a good while ago, seems I'm a bit late on that boat, which I'll just have to hold my hands up and admit.  I'll give up asking you to stop making posts that make my eyes bleed and take that route, cheers.

No problem. Your viewing/ comments will be sorely missed....

BTW, dosnt your signature suggest you are actually thick? Semblance is the outward appearance of something when in reality it's the opposite??

That's not what the common usage of "semblance" is and not how it was meant in that context, it's just the first result that came up when you typed "semblance" into Google.  And I was meant to be taking the p*ss by having that in my sig, never realised that anyone would actually interpret that as me bragging about my intellect FFS, so I'm getting rid of it. :lol:

Love the fact you've checked google just to be sure ...;)

I was wondering where the fuck you'd got that from and how close the top result would resemble the definition you posted, turns out there wasn't just a semblance of slight similarity between the 2 but they were nearly exactly the fucking same, so well done.

Can we stop this now please.

Guest bimpy474

FINISH HIM...

Interpolic Wins... Flawless Victory... Fatality

Nope foot fault, cheesy toes.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I was wondering where the f*** you'd got that from and how close the top result would resemble the definition you posted, turns out there wasn't just a semblance of slight similarity between the 2 but they were nearly exactly the f***ing same, so well done.

Can we stop this now please.

Are you using the common usage or the definition I posted? If its the latter your basically saying there is no similarity..? Please be concise in your future posts to avoid unnecessary confusion!

Guest sicko2ndbest

BTW if you had just explained your point like a normal person we could have avoided this, which has made us both look like dickheads.  Never mind, lesson learnt.

Apology accepted. I too am sorry for making you look like a dickhead ;)

Just jesting, I do actually enjoy your posts. Adds a semblance of intelligence on a board that can often dissappoint ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Jesus Christ, it's like having an annoying little brother.

That's it, you win! I'm feigning injury...

Don't know your tennis do you pal! He never said you'd won!! You need another point when on advantage to 'win' ;)

In tennis, if you win a rally, you get 15 points for the first or second rallies you ve won in that game, or 10 for the third, with an indeterminate amount assigned to the fourth rally other than the knowledge that the game is won, providing one player is two 10-point (or 15-point) segments clear of his opponent. It s clear and simple.

In tennis, if you win a rally, you get 15 points for the first or second rallies you ve won in that game, or 10 for the third, with an indeterminate amount assigned to the fourth rally other than the knowledge that the game is won, providing one player is two 10-point (or 15-point) segments clear of his opponent. It s clear and simple.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hes in Monaco watching a model parade

Eljero Elia is also in Monaco

Tenuous though it is, how do you know?

The link is a bit of a giggle

I follow Elia on twitter and Pardew has had his photo taken watching the catwalk!