Your support from this point on

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will continue to go. Ashley screwing us over is disgraceful but why turn our back on the players? We have such a likeable squad at the moment with the likes of Carroll, Jose, Barton, Colo and Ben Arfa. It's sad to think that these players will soon get to the point of thinking "Whats the point?" and put in half arsed performances on the pitch and I for one wont blame them. Us showing them support could stop that from happening.

I will continue to go. Ashley screwing us over is disgraceful but why turn our back on the players? We have such a likeable squad at the moment with the likes of Carroll, Jose, Barton, Colo and Ben Arfa. It's sad to think that these players will soon get to the point of thinking "Whats the point?" and put in half arsed performances on the pitch and I for one wont blame them. Us showing them support could stop that from happening.

They may think whats the point knowing they are going to be sold in January and are managed by a knob.

Why should the crowd going or not going make much difference?  Not like our home form has been up to much despite the crowds best intentions.

They may think whats the point knowing they are going to be sold in January and are managed by a knob.

Why should the crowd going or not going make much difference?  Not like our home form has been up to much despite the crowds best intentions.

The worst thing we could do is stop. Just think of the confidence boost Enrique get's from the fans singing his name.

I used to buy shit, won't buy more shit now until Ashley's gone. I'll still watch on TV and keep up to date with things as per usual, I can't just go cold turkey on something that's such a big part of my life just because a cunt is in charge. Probably won't travel for any of the games I'd planned next year, though.

I used to buy shit, won't buy more shit now until Ashley's gone. I'll still watch on TV and keep up to date with things as per usual, I can't just go cold turkey on something that's such a big part of my life just because a cunt is in charge. Probably won't travel for any of the games I'd planned next year, though.

Ah well, every cloud and all that. :D

I'm never going to stop supporting the team, it's in my blood, I can't do anything about it. They could put Britney Spears in the manager's role and my mood will still be dictated my how we played this week.

It's difficult if not impossible to change allegiances for true fans, but I can understand folk who just become more apathetic, to it all.

I'll follow the club on TV/radio and in the media. No more going to games for me now. I won't set foot inside St James until Ashley is gone. Simple as that.

What happens if by some miracle we end up winning silverware under Pardew?

That will never happen due to him being gash. And always will be.

I'll follow the club on TV/radio and in the media. No more going to games for me now. I won't set foot inside St James until Ashley is gone. Simple as that.

What happens if by some miracle we end up winning silverware under Pardew?

That will never happen due to him being gash. And always will be.

As I was saying, it was a hypothetical question, but there's a part of me that has a deep-seated fear of the absurd or unpredictable happening.

Just like you know there will be a small gaggle of twats hanging round outside the club tomorrow to welcome Pardew and probably even give him a welcoming round of applause.

You know it'll happen.

Guest firetotheworks

I wont go to matches and I won't buy anything related to the club or Ashley, but I'll still watch the team when I can. It's impossible for me to give up altogether, but I still feel like I absolutely must stop giving any money to Ashley.

Guest sicko2ndbest

hang on? do we support newcastle united or hughton united?

If people are serious about giving up supporting their club over this then f*** off and support man u. Unreal

NUFC will always have my heart

Ashley United is fucking delusional if he thinks hes having my wallet