Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

I loved the Championship season tbh, and it was a great effort from all involved that year. But every week i'd look at the Prem table, or watch MOTD, and be absolutely sick that we were playing some shite like Scunthorp the following week, and ultimately the most we could ever achieve was entry back into the division we were already in before the useless cunt ripped our club to bits (granted it was already on it's knees bleeding to death, like).

It was refreshing though because of the horrific season that preceded it.

I've defended Ashley to an extent, as without him we'd have been crippled financially as Fat Fred had us doing a Leeds.

I've had enough now though. He's got until August 31st to open his fucking wallet and spend some of the projected £46m (plus wage savings) that he's brought in since January or I'm going to go and take a shit in every Sports Direct that I can find.

I've defended Ashley to an extent, as without him we'd have been crippled financially as Fat Fred had us doing a Leeds.

I've had enough now though. He's got until August 31st to open his f***ing wallet and spend some of the projected £46m (plus wage savings) that he's brought in since January or I'm going to go and take a s*** in every Sports Direct that I can find.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:clap:

YES

I've had enough now though. He's got until August 31st to open his fucking wallet and spend some of the projected £46m (plus wage savings) that he's brought in since January or I'm going to go and take a shit in every Sports Direct that I can find.

:clap: ;D

Take a pic and put in its own NSFW thread  ;D

I remember the rumour last January that every one of our players was for sale at the right price and thought it was stupid but after all that's happened i genuinely believe it.

i can see already twat face redknapp wil be thinking of puting a £10m off in for tiote just to test the water cus all clubs must be thinking they could get a few bargains from us right now

To be honest, the words I dread most when I'm watching Sky Sports News are: 'Now the latest from St James' Park...'

I hold my breath, sink my head in my hands and just hope that another daft thing hasn't happened.

Like most fans, I'm wondering where the £35million we received from Liverpool for Andy Carroll has gone.

Put it this way, I don't think we're going to buy Lionel Messi.

Maybe they've spent it on some new showers at the training ground.

Too much truth

I can't imagine any other owner making such a mess of a transer window that was all there "for the taking". Especially considering the decent start we had to it.

Why is the decent start forgotten about because things have gone a bit quiet though? That's what I don't understand.

You forgot the " :troll:"

fucking terrified to go to sleep tonight, barton and now enrique in 2 days

was there a definitive outcome on that lad taylor from swansea?  i hope he resigned with them 'cause 5m for enrique minus 2-3m for taylor = good business for mike :thup:

unless he's stringing us all along by wanting these two off the books (and wages) before spending to replace them and a striker on average wages then we could be looking at a horrible, horrible season ahead imo

I would have happily have kept Shepherd and given him a chance to avert financial disaster rather than have had these four years.

Ashley didn't sort our finances out because he's got a clue. He started off giving stupid contracts to people like Smith. It happened because he destroyed the club, got us relegated, all our big name players fucked off and we lost a load of money.

Wow, now we've got a wage cap?  How shrewd.

I hope it is going to be true what Keegan said few moths ago...

If this sales are price of selling club to new owner I would sign this...  :sadnod:

True. Would be 10 steps back, but one very big, fat indeed step forward with Ashley selling this club.

All the supposed good he's done for us financially will be undone anyway when he demands his loan back when he fucks off. At least then we can start rebuilding, get an actual manager and some players.

All the supposed good he's done for us financially will be undone anyway when he demands his loan back when he fucks off. At least then we can start rebuilding, get an actual manager and some players.

Not really, it depends on the buyer and the deal. True if we get a shit owner who borrows against the club to buy us, but not if we get someone who can afford to buy us outright and pay Ashley back themselves.

I think only the second type of buyer would be interested anyway, as the first type would never get their money back and the bank would be reluctant to back them.