Its nott Klinsman

EthiGeordie

Someone at work reckons he was spotted at the airport last night like. I was told this at like 12, and instantly dismissed it.

LAX?

(Scrambles for photo of Klinnsman at random airport)

Someone at work reckons he was spotted at the airport last night like. I was told this at like 12, and instantly dismissed it.

You know things has hit rock bottom when the airport talks has started.

Ben Arfa was first spotted at an airport.  Don't knock it! :p

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ben Arfa says HELLO! Well, probably more like 'Bonjour' but, you get the point.

Guest Roger Kint

Thanks for posting Ethi! What a remarkable young man you are.

I propose that we open a donation account to Ronaldo if this actually happens, so that he can get his money back.

Would prefer to simply delete this pathetic thread and use the one the story originated on if people really want to delude themselves that its not a steaming pile of ethi

Thought my post implied that he is never going to come here

Erm i was talking about the whole thread, or was that not obvious? Of course you didnt suggest it, its not your thread........

Why wouldn't you have mentioned it and just completely dismissed it? Thought he was just here for a holiday?

Greggs.

According to wiki isn't Klinsmann senior advisor to Toronto Fc? Wasn't Jon Carver head coach there around the same time?

No JC was there two years ego while Klinsman start consulting them this past October.... If true and if he become a manager he will build the club from the scratch.....

Guest johnson293

The internet has taken speculation to a whole new level... so much potential to make stuff up.

I remember how the rumours used to start when I was at school (in the 80's)....

"Just seen a car outside pattersons with (Insert players name) name along the side of it!"

Thanks for posting Ethi! What a remarkable young man you are.

I propose that we open a donation account to Ronaldo if this actually happens, so that he can get his money back.

Would prefer to simply delete this pathetic thread and use the one the story originated on if people really want to delude themselves that its not a steaming pile of ethi

Thought my post implied that he is never going to come here

Erm i was talking about the whole thread, or was that not obvious? Of course you didnt suggest it, its not your thread........

Something lost in translation then. Nevermind  :blush:

According to wiki isn't Klinsmann senior advisor to Toronto Fc? Wasn't Jon Carver head coach there around the same time?

No JC was there two years ego while Klinsman start consulting them this past October.... If true and if he become a manager he will build the club from the scratch.....

Yes...he will be able to do that with all his know-how and managerial experience in England.