OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

Yeah, welcome Pardew you horrible fucking cunt, and piss the fuck off before you even darken our doors.

It wasn't Pardews fault Hughton got sacked (as far as I know) so explain the vitriol.

Seems that contract talks with Pardew started as early as October.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,67026.msg2574212.html#msg2574212

In answer to the query, he wasn't an improvement on Hughton back then and he isn't an improvement on him now.

If he has indeed been party to a preemptive arrangement made several weeks ago, as is claimed, (or even just a week and a half ago) then he is part and parcel of the undignified and callous process we've been subjected to and deserves all the scorn he will receive.

And he embodies all that is wrong with Mike Ashley's reign. That'll be enough right there.

Nothing against the guy himself, but bollocks to that.

It is the clubs job to get the supporters on board with their decisions. Until he or Ashley makes that happen, the sacking and subsequent hiring of him gets no respect or backing from me.

I swear when I just lurked Crumpy used to be nowhere near this fucking annoying :lol:

He just has to play the devils advocate, i'd be dissapointed otherwise.

1 - Do you think he deserves this shit before (in fact) he's been appointed?

2 - If he does turn out to be shite you think I wouldn't say it as I saw it?

I'll say yes to both.  :lol:

we're going to get relegated :(

And we weren't under Hughton?

How can you welcome Pardew with such pleasure yet have such hate for Hughton?  :dowie:

I'd hardly say I'm welcoming him with any pleasure at all. I'm as worried as the next person about his ability to do the job. My bigger concern though is the players are the ones who'll keep us up or take us down and they wont give a fuck either way.

How can you welcome Pardew with such pleasure yet have such hate for Hughton?  :dowie:

He's a loon man. Look at his past posts, he's saying basically the same things in his first ever posts on the forum.

He's a vortex of nonesense and negativity.

I'd hardly say I'm welcoming him with any pleasure at all. I'm as worried as the next person about his ability to do the job. My bigger concern though is the players are the ones who'll keep us up or take us down and they wont give a fuck either way.

How can the players give their all when they are having to watch Pardew as he tries to fuck their birds on the sly?

Expect this WUM to be the first to call for his head.

Even if we beat Liverpool on Saturday by fluke and everyone eased up on him in the euphoria of actually winning, he'd probably be on here telling us it just papers over the cracks.