Manager: Alan Pardew

Assistant Manager: Vacant

First Team Coach: Steve Stone

First Team Coach: Willie Donachie

Goalkeeping Coach: Andy Woodman

Reserve Team Manager: Peter Beardsley

Youth Team Manager: Joe Joyce

Youth Goalkeeping Coach: Chris Terpcou

When he talks about bringing one more in, it will probably be an assistant manager. From Pardew's comments Donachie will work with the first team and reserve team

Guest Loven11

Leicester City have rejected an approach from Newcastle United for first-team coach Chris Powell, reports BBC Radio Leicester.

New Magpies manager Alan Pardew knows the former England defender from their time together at Charlton Athletic.

And he was eager to bring in Powell as part of his new-look backroom staff.

The 41-year-old, who made his England debut under Foxes boss Sven-Goran Eriksson, only retired from playing at the end of last season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Getting Rob Lee wouldn't be the worst thing for Pardew to do to earn himself some brownie points.

I'm not even sure if Rob Lee has his coaching qualifications. Might have missed an article where he talks about it though.

So it will be:

First team;

Pardew

Asst. Manager

Stone

Woodman

Reserves;

Beardsley

Donachie

?

Manager: Alan Pardew

Assistant Manager: Vacant

First Team Coach: Steve Stone

First Team Coach: Willie Donachie

Goalkeeping Coach: Andy Woodman

Reserve Team Manager: Peter Beardsley

Youth Team Manager: Joe Joyce

Youth Goalkeeping Coach: Chris Terpcou

When he talks about bringing one more in, it will probably be an assistant manager. From Pardew's comments Donachie will work with the first team and reserve team

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/9286421.stm

Wiki Chris Powell page reads

On 1 October Powell was named caretaker manager with Mike Stowell of the Foxes after Paulo Sousa was sacked. His first game in charge was again Scunthorpe United; Leicester won the game 3–1. After Leicester's third goal, Powell showed his excitement by running down to the corner flag to celebrate with the players ;D

Guest TheSummerOf69

Steve Stone's been promoted to first team coach, but Pardew still wants someone else in too. Beardsley stays with the reserves.

Stripping the Academy of its staff again & yet I keep reading & hearing it is key part of the future. It is a bag of fucking shite that is going nowhere. Thank god some of the brought in youth from elsewhere has come off because any young player in at 16 is going to find hard to progress to 1st team level with all the chopping & changing & having to keep proving themselves to another set of eyes. Put AC down as a fluke.

Stripping the Academy of its staff again & yet I keep reading & hearing it is key part of the future. It is a bag of fucking shite that is going nowhere. Thank god some of the brought in youth from elsewhere has come off because any young player in at 16 is going to find hard to progress to 1st team level with all the chopping & changing & having to keep proving themselves to another set of eyes. Put AC down as a fluke.

If we do just promote internally where possible, at least they'll have coaches in the first team that have more than a passing idea who they are and whether they can step up I suppose.

Aye that's the other side of the coin. Stone will have seen regularly for a few months now which reserve players have what it takes to step up, while Donachie from the Academy will be able to recommend which ones he thinks can make it up to the reserves and help them develop further.

Stripping the Academy of its staff again & yet I keep reading & hearing it is key part of the future. It is a bag of f***ing s**** that is going nowhere. Thank god some of the brought in youth from elsewhere has come off because any young player in at 16 is going to find hard to progress to 1st team level with all the chopping & changing & having to keep proving themselves to another set of eyes. Put AC down as a fluke.

If we do just promote internally where possible, at least they'll have coaches in the first team that have more than a passing idea who they are and whether they can step up I suppose.

Nee one is sticking around long enough to form a opinion. Joe Joyce was  put in cold storage when Dickie Dosh was at the club but once he done one to Luton they brought him back, got Willie in & then got Steve Stone from the pre-academy kids. Beardsley has got 2nd team gig & I am sure Obi & Binnsy will agree when he made his return the likes of Wharton & Thompson never bothered with him & he looked like he had zero input, he was good at fetching the balls during the wamup though.