Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking into this at the minute, thanks for the constant updates chaps and especially for the screenshot James.

I've altered something so if it happens again can you let me know and then I'll move onto the next step.

It's a harmless bug really, but ideally one we could eliminate altogether if possible.

but it warns me:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

:lol:

Lovely little addition that.

When I'm browsing on the iPhone on Safari, for some reason when I expand the page numbers in a thread using the "..." button (i.e. where it says: "pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]") I can't click on any of the pages that appear other than those that were originally displayed (so in that particular example, pages 1, 27, 28, 29 would be clickable, whereas the other page numbers would do nothing). Does anyone else have this problem since the upgrade or is it just me? It's a bit frustrating if you want to navigate to a page mid-way through the thread.

Why can't I see the pictures in this post?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68418.msg3276670.html#msg3276670

I right click the icon and open the image in a new tab and get this message:

Access to the webpage was denied

You are not authorized to access the webpage at http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/129031599.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F36BAE853E32A6F6C4392FA858BA58C2E654A3AAE879CA75BE30A760B0D811297. You may need to sign in.

HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.

I wouldn't mention it but this same thing seems to be happening quite a lot since the change.  Perhaps it's only happening when the pic's hosted in the place above, I dunno.

Was gonna say, I don't think that's owt to do with the forum mate. It displays fine for me in the thread but when I try to open it in a new tab I get a 'this image contains errors' message. It's probably to do with the session ID (all that numbers and letters bollocks on the URL).