Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair :lol:

I'd personally wait til after Soton, maybe even the Sunday night so there is time for abit of post match for people who come on later. I feel like some of the Liverpool aftermath and the Sunday matches were none existent despite watching them. Without NO in the background it feels weird as you have less opinions during the game etc.

I'd say go for it before Soton if you were confident it would be back up before then. Without that assurance it's the flip of a coin. Your call :lol:

Has anyone been getting an issue with the reply page hanging, before you can type anything in? Might be a small mercy for you lot like, but happens on my work comp and my laptop at work.

Is this on Chrome? I'm getting it now.

Aye I've been getting it on Chrome for a couple of weeks.  Seems to take a minute or two to be able to type a response even after the page has finished loading; doesn't seem to be any assets hanging or anything though.

It takes about 3 seconds to load a page 90% of the time for me personally. It used to be pretty instant before (This is on pc using chrome)

There are a few reasons why it's slow. I plan to make a host of changes to the server, but might wait until after Southampton as there's a high probability I'll break it.

Seems to be speeding up quite a bit for me now, anyone else? Not on about Tapatalk. [emoji38]

Ha ha! Tapatalk is a nightmare!

Has your search function disappeared? Can't search the forum using Tapatalk anymore.

Aye pal plus I can only view the forum via the discussions part too as if I click into forums then football it doesn't load!

Seems to be speeding up quite a bit for me now, anyone else? Not on about Tapatalk. [emoji38]

Has your search function disappeared? Can't search the forum using Tapatalk anymore.

Aye pal plus I can only view the forum via the discussions part too as if I click into forums then football it doesn't load!

Ah I only ever use the unread or participated feeds but since search has gone it's trickier to find certain threads when you want them.

Ah I only ever use the unread or participated feeds but since search has gone it's trickier to find certain threads when you want them.

Search is on the top right of the toolbar for me as a magnifying glass.

Search is on the top right of the toolbar for me as a magnifying glass.

Only when I go into a thread though, used to be at the top of the forum. Will try to see if it searches everything.