Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's actually happening then and why, in layman's terms?

The new server isn't set up particularly well, nearly everything is just on default settings which was done to get it going. I'll be changing a few things to try and improve performance and get Tapatalk working again etc.

There's a scheduled backup tonight, after that I'll be messing about with stuff from Monday evening. Best case scenario it'll just go into maintenance mode a few times. Worst case, hopefully back by our next match.

The new server isn't set up particularly well, nearly everything is just on default settings which was done to get it going. I'll be changing a few things to try and improve performance and get Tapatalk working again etc.

There's a scheduled backup tonight, after that I'll be messing about with stuff from Monday evening. Best case scenario it'll just go into maintenance mode a few times. Worst case, hopefully back by our next match.

Would it not be best to do this when there’s not football on? Ie not the weekend

Would it not be best to do this when there’s not football on? Ie not the weekend

Eh? That's exactly what I'm doing.

Erm, yeah? [emoji38]

Tapatalk is not working for me. It just keeps loading buy nothing comes up. Tried re-adding the forum but no improvement 🤔

Aye, same issues here. I'll just keep using the desktop/mobile sites until the plugin is reset :thup:

Might just be me but had some issues sending PMs. It wasn't registering my typing, but a quick minimise/maximise of Chrome and all my delightful content had been recorded, to much relief. But yeah have effectively had to trust the tough-typing.