Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was completely fucked, but it's only partially fucked now. It does seem to load, but it takes about a minute to open any of football/chat/games. Once it does, the individual threads all work as normal. If you back out and try again it takes another minute to load it up. It's random as fuck. :lol:

I was always using tapatalk before, but I've got used to not having it now. If it's too much of a ball ache to get it working, cut it loose.

It was completely f***ed, but it's only partially f***ed now. It does seem to load, but it takes about a minute to open any of football/chat/games. Once it does, the individual threads all work as normal. If you back out and try again it takes another minute to load it up. It's random as f***. :lol:

I was always using tapatalk before, but I've got used to not having it now. If it's too much of a ball ache to get it working, cut it loose.

No clue what all these tapa-cunts are tapa-talking about, but the forum is great  :frantic:

Tapatalk started working properly after an un/reinstall for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Properly as in no long load times on individual boards and the search function? If so I might do that again.

It was for a few minutes. Then it broke again...