Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest neesy111

People blaming the manager 100% for this is laughable.  Players are more to blame in matches like these, clearly they underestimated the match and have been complacent.

So Pardew hasn't earned his beans in bucking their ideas up with motivational pep talks, has he? :p Not blaming him 100%, but he hasn't earned his beans.  :no: NO BEANS FOR YOU, PARDEW! :angry:

He is to blame as well, but people just saying the manager is to blame for some shocking individual performances is beyond me.

Funny how people forget that this team is completely hopeless without Tiote initiating everything from midfield. Nolan should not be played in midfield unless Tiote is in there as well from the outset. Nolan and Smith midfield is pretty much what got the team relegated because Smith and Butt are one and the same. In reality Nolan is a shocking footballer all round. Terrible decision to bring tiote on by Pardew, just crazy. The game was done.

No, no, and no again. I'd have Butt back right now over that steaming pile of shit.

Deserved this.  Absolutely zero motivation.  Players can't even complete simple passes.  Outplayed and outthought by Stevenage.

I'm far more bothered by the red to Tiote and the suspension than going out of the cup.  Not looking forward to having to add this to the list of memorable FA Cup upsets.

How Pardew handles the response to this will be telling as he couldn't be bothered to motivate this lot today.  And his selection didn't do us any favors. 

Pretty much agree with this.

fucking load of hysterical, histrionic, overdramatic fairies in this thread tbh. 

It's a bad performance and an exit from a cup not the end of the world.

A genuine ridiculous post.  When it all boils down to hard facts, you are right, but results like this can break spirits and ruin seasons. 

You can spot the posters who weren't around when we played this bunch of cunts the first time round a mile off.

:clap: :clap: HEEEERE COOOMMMMMEEE THE SUPPAAA FAAAAANNNNNNSSS!!!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

Give over, this is not just a normal cup tie to me and thousands of others.

Guest marky555

People blaming the manager 100% for this is laughable.  Players are more to blame in matches like these, clearly they underestimated the match and have been complacent.

You having a laugh? Isn't it the managers job to make sure the players DON'T become complacent?

Actually, are you the one who said Guthrie smacked your mate?