Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

as i said, worst performance ive ever seen, and hopefully will be the worst i ever will see. ive seen us been shit before, wigan away under souness rings a bell, but i'm actually a bit stunned at just how sordid we've been today.

How can people not be bothered about not only being beaten but out fought and put played  by a team 70 odd places below us in the football pecking order ?

How the fuck can people not be bothered about seeing the team they support humiliated ?

We are going to have this rammed down our throats by the southern media  for a very long time.

Exactly.  But hey, it's just a loss, we're only out of a cup. :rolleyes:

Pitiful from management downwards today. Zero passion from the players and zero clue from the guy in charge. Demand some answers for this horror-show... feel terrible for the fans that travelled down there. I don't think i've seen such a less-driven, passionless, complacent performance from one of our teams - potentially ever. Disgraceful.

Guest neesy111

Don't think we were outplayed at all, both teams were terrible.

We obviously don't care about the FA Cup, that showed on the pitch.

What match were you watching.  Krul had 3-4 more saves to do than there keeper.

Just like to apologise for my positivity during the half time. I thought the game echoed the first half of last season when we were frequently poor but pulled through with a win.

That second half was something else. Fucking disgraceful stuff.