Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Perch can't play right back well, so why play him left back fucking shocking. They were all shit, special mention to perch, smith, loven and nolan take a bow for being worse than anyone

Also to pardew, Fuck off cunt, your making same mistakes thinking smith can play anywhere in midfield

Oh well that was pathetic total and utter shit, complete embarrassment of the highest order.

Only thing that bothers me now is we need to make dam sure Tiote's red card is appealed, surely he will overturn that ?

pardew is the easy scapegoat for most of you, but the players were utterly gutless, the players selected were more than good enough to get a result and every single one of them was shocking. the starting line up was fine, we simply do not have the squad to rest every first team member.

i dont think ive watched a worse performance than that for years. was utterly appalling in every sense.

tiote's card should be appealed, but what was the need to lunge like that at that position on the pitch, player was going no where. clueless but not a red.

time to move on...next

Complete lack of desire,urgency and professionalism by all from the manager down to the players.

If Pardew doesn't have the brain capacity to know how we love our Cup history and our hatred to the cunts that we played,I fear the worst for next week.

Like i've said before... the cup is a million miles away from being a priority this year - but that does not excuse the absolutely abysmal, gutless, clueless performance from manager and players alike. Whatever happened after West Ham, and whatever was said at half time, the players were badly prepared for this game. They were passionless themselves but, given that and the horrendous tactics, Pardew's got a lot to answer for today.

The biggest loss today is that of Tiote, btw.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Horrendous day in this clubs history.

:lol:

Read this mate and stop making yourself look stupid: http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/01/02/fa-cup-preview-stevenage-out-to-avenge-1998-defeat-to-newcastle-102039-22820394/

No one will remember this in two years time.

...until we're drawn against another League 2 team in the Cup.

Just like to apologise for my positivity during the half time. I thought the game echoed the first half of last season when we were frequently poor but pulled through with a win.

That second half was something else. Fucking disgraceful stuff.

The changes he made, honestly.

Barton into the middle - proven not to work

Nolan further up - proven not to work

Lovenkrands on the left - proven not to work

Smith breathing - proven not to work

Some of the stupidest decisions I've seen from any Newcastle manager, ever. At least Souness did it out of spite, Pardew is just thick as fucking mince.

Barton into the middle with a proper left winger (which he didn't bring on) would have restored some balance to the side, to be fair.

Perch on the pitch - also proven not to work, more so when he's out of position.

Read this mate and stop making yourself look stupid: http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/01/02/fa-cup-preview-stevenage-out-to-avenge-1998-defeat-to-newcastle-102039-22820394/

I guarantee the media will, meaning we will be reminded of it every time we play lower league opposition

What a strange thing to say considering the link above your post refers to something from 1998.

Guest neesy111

Seems to me some fans, players and management need to be reminded about our history in this trophy.  The FA cup is very important to most NUFC fans because of our history in the competition.