Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pardew really isn't earning his beans today, like.

is he one of the players on the pitch?

Nope, but his gameplan has been shocking from kick off.

i'm sure he didnt tell them to go out and play like shit.

"Long ball, lads."

Pardew really isn't earning his beans today, like.

is he one of the players on the pitch?

Nope, but his gameplan has been shocking from kick off.

i'm sure he didnt tell them to go out and play like s***.

Lets sack him then as  he has no influence on how the team play

This wouldnt happen under hughton.

#

It did at Bolton and West Brom.

Bolton = West Brom = Stevenage?

f*** me you're EVEN thicker than I thought you were.

#

Yay let's celebrate that the lost. At least you get the satisfaction of being proven right that Pardew is worse than Hughton. Pop the champagne mate!

Boring.

Your the fucking retard here, in thinking everything is down to the manager.

ok you're officially an alias

Absolutely nothing wrong with that tackle. Having said that, I hope those who wanted us to play our first team so that the fans won't feel cheated, are fucking happy now. We should let our first teamers get some rest after a hectic period and just let our youngsters play. Now all we need is for Colo to break his leg!

Thankyou, waste of fucking time. It's the magic of the cup. Bollocks. Anyone who is of that opinion is as bad as Garth Crooks!

#

#

Yay let's celebrate that the lost. At least you get the satisfaction of being proven right that Pardew is worse than Hughton. Pop the champagne mate!

Boring.

Your the fucking retard here, in thinking everything is down to the manager.

You're the one blaming Hughton for losing at Bolton and West Brom, you know, Premier League clubs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pretty sure the players aren't trying. Look at those corners as opposed to the one's we saw against West Ham.

Everything about this game has been dire. Well played Stevenage.

Deserved this.  Absolutely zero motivation.  Players can't even complete simple passes.  Outplayed and outthought by Stevenage.

I'm far more bothered by the red to Tiote and the suspension than going out of the cup.  Not looking forward to having to add this to the list of memorable FA Cup upsets.

How Pardew handles the response to this will be telling as he couldn't be bothered to motivate this lot today.  And his selection didn't do us any favors. 

Guest neesy111

People blaming the manager 100% for this is laughable.  Players are more to blame in matches like these, clearly they underestimated the match and have been complacent.

Funny how people forget that this team is completely hopeless without Tiote initiating everything from midfield. Nolan should not be played in midfield unless Tiote is in there as well from the outset. Nolan and Smith midfield is pretty much what got the team relegated because Smith and Butt are one and the same. In reality Nolan is a shocking footballer all round. Terrible decision to bring tiote on by Pardew, just crazy. The game was done.

Pretty sure the players aren't trying. Look at those corners as opposed to the one's we saw against West Ham.

He can't get a proper run up mate, the ground is too narrow.

Not Barton. The players in the box. They're barely even moving.

People blaming the manager 100% for this is laughable.  Players are more to blame in matches like these, clearly they underestimated the match and have been complacent.

i'm more bothered tiote's missing for sunderland, and i'm blaming pardew 100%

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So Pardew hasn't earned his beans in bucking their ideas up with motivational pep talks, has he? :p Not blaming him 100%, but he hasn't earned his beans.  :no: NO BEANS FOR YOU, PARDEW! :angry: