Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur Saturday 22nd January 3pm

QBG

Guest palnese

Our only fit senior midfielders are Jonas, Nolan, Guthrie and Barton. The two in the middle will probably last an hour or so. We're fucked.

0-4

There's been little more satisfying over the last few years than consistently sending this bunch of wankers away with fuck all, home and away. If we had Carroll and Tiote I'd be very confident. As it is, I still fancy us.

There's been little more satisfying over the last few years than consistently sending this bunch of wankers away with f*** all, home and away. If we had Carroll and Tiote I'd be very confident. As it is, I still fancy us.

We’ll be toothless with Best up front unless the Spurs defence play as badly as the West Ham defence.

There's been little more satisfying over the last few years than consistently sending this bunch of wankers away with f*** all, home and away. If we had Carroll and Tiote I'd be very confident. As it is, I still fancy us.

We’ll be toothless with Best up front unless the Spurs defence play as badly as the West Ham defence.

Well Dawson will be playing. Best should be rubbing his hands.

Obafemi Best.

Guest palnese

I wish we could bring Oba back for this game as he raped Dawson in pretty much every encounter.

Never thought about it before but, Oba would've been a decent partner for Carroll. Little and large.

Would he fuck. He's got no brain.

Obafemi Best.

Dawson got outpaced by Shearer to the point where he had to get himself sent off to stop him, I'd fancy Shola in a race against him.

Guest MrSundlofer

I can see us score today. I can see us win today. We play against a good team = our players get more motivated. Time for Ameobi, he scores one.

I wish we could bring Oba back for this game as he raped Dawson in pretty much every encounter.

Never thought about it before but, Oba would've been a decent partner for Carroll. Little and large.

Would he fuck. He's got no brain.

QFT. All running and no cunning.

Would he f***. He's got no brain.

QFT. All running and no cunning.

You are only saying that because he's black.

[/ian W]

:lol:

I dunno, he'd definitely work better with Carroll than anyone we've currently got and vice-versa, Carroll would work better with him than anyone who partnered him when he was here.