John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Carver's the worst manager they've had at Leeds in 25 years according to a good mate who knows his football.

That actually makes him really really bad.

Heard similar.

f*** me, that's me wishing NUFC loses their next game again. There's no escape, is there? :lol:

During the run of games for which al pards was banned from the stadium, I was really happy that he wasn't polluting the touchline tbh. He was still our manager but it felt good not having him there.

This is the real deal. He isn't our manager anymore and I'll be wanting us to beat Burnley as much as I'd want us beating Liverpool or the spackems.

f*** me, that's me wishing NUFC loses their next game again. There's no escape, is there? :lol:

During the run of games for which al pards was banned from the stadium, I was really happy that he wasn't polluting the touchline tbh. He was still our manager but it felt good not having him there.

This is the real deal. He isn't our manager anymore and I'll be wanting us to beat Burnley as much as I'd want us beating Liverpool or the spackems.

Fair enough, I was livid when Carver confronted the fans in order to defend the boss, though. Having a Barça manager that squared off with the fans would be something I could hardly put up with. Mourinho started lose the Madrid fans when he had a go at the Bernabéu fans too.

We have a saying in Spanish football; "The fans are sovereign" ("la afición es soberana"). If they boo you, you take it and vow to win them back.

Fair enough, I was livid when Carver confronted the fans in order to defend the boss, though. Having a Barça manager that squared off with the fans would be something I could hardly put up with. Mourinho started lose the Madrid fans when he had a go at the Bernabéu fans too.

We have a saying in Spanish football; "The fans are sovereign" ("la afición es soberana"). If they boo you, you take it and vow to win them back.

Aye he called us twats, but that was this season. al pards touchline ban was last season. It's nothing to do with Carver, who is clearly a bellend. I just hate al pards a good hundred times more than I dislike Carver.

I could put up with Carver for the rest of the season IF and only IF it meant we were going to get a good manager at the end of it as maybe some of the continental choices would want to see the season out with their current clubs.

I could put up with Carver for the rest of the season IF and only IF it meant we were going to get a good manager at the end of it as maybe some of the continental choices would want to see the season out with their current clubs.

Would rather have Beardsley though as Carver is just not up to the job as a coach never mind as a manager.