John Carver

Guest neesy111

Tim Krul feels that Newcastle United players and staff would all benefit from some clarity when it comes to a decision on the head coach.

What the fuck does this even mean?  I'm sure they'll confirm who they've given the job to.

Tim Krul feels that Newcastle United players and staff would all benefit from some clarity when it comes to a decision on the head coach.

What the f*** does this even mean?  I'm sure they'll confirm who they've given the job to.

It means they don't want Carver

What has Janmaat said? I don't doubt it like. He has his head screwed on.

Asked whether the uncertainty has affected the players, Janmaat said: “It doesn’t affect us.

“But it will be good when the club makes a statement to say ‘this is the new coach’.

“If it is (John Carver), it’s good. We like him. I think he can do a good job.

“We like him, but it will be better when the club makes a statement. It will be better for everyone. Then everyone knows.”

Carver also said today that he hasn't even spoken to Ashley about the job, can only be good news surely?

The last thing I want is Carver as manager.

Apart from abusing fans and sounding thick as mince, is he THAT bad a bloke?

He won't get a better opportunity to manage than maybe this, but there's nothing wrong with him actively showing he wants the job at any cost is there?

We've been shite for 4 years now, and it's hard to get away from thinking he's been a massive part of that.

But was he just doing his job following instructions from that clown, has he got his own footballing philosophy?

The Leicester and Burnley games were awful, the first half against Chelsea was one of the best halves we've played for a while.

I don't think we are, but what if we're missing a trick with him?

I hate myself for saying this tbh, don't know why I am, fully expect a ban

Guest neesy111

Carver is hated at every other club he's been at where he's either been manager (toronto) or caretaker manager.  Tells it's own story.

Carver is hated at every other club he's been at where he's either been manager (toronto) or caretaker manager.  Tells it's own story.

I said this a few weeks back. Even the Leeds lot say he's the worst they've ever seen.