John Carver

Guest neesy111

I hope JC gets some recognition in the Outstanding Bravery category at the Pride of Britain awards this year. I think last years winners were a couple who risked their lives pulling people out of burning vehicles, which is nowt really when you compare it to playing a 442 at home to Villa.

Guest firetotheworks

You know when you fell over as a kid and they put the magic cream on and told you that you were brave? This daft cunt took that on board.

It is understood that Carver will get every chance to prove he that he can do the job in the Newcastle hot seat after the club postponed a search for a head coach until the end of the season.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-given-every-chance-8743892?

Lee Ryder again - what is it with him and Carver ffs??

Arse licking at its finest.

Was just about to post this story, Christ they're still championing "JC"s cause at the chronicle arent they.

He's going to get the job  :kasper: :lol:

The way these do things I reckon that they know they are going to appoint him and this is the PR campaign build up for the announcement at the end of the season

It is understood that Carver will get every chance to prove he that he can do the job in the Newcastle hot seat after the club postponed a search for a head coach until the end of the season.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-given-every-chance-8743892?

Lee Ryder again - what is it with him and Carver ffs??

I assume that Carver has been giving him stories & gossip for years now & Ryder doesn't want his source to leave

Guest antz1uk

at what point does he tick any of those boxes penfold mentioned in that propaganda statement?

'His job is to coach the players and implement and oversee a philosophy that goes through the first team, the reserves and down through the Academy to improve the players and to ensure we get the best out of the'

'First and foremost, they have to be a good coach and with a track record of developing players and giving young players a chance is important'

'style of play is important. How they conduct themselves is also important as the head coach will play a key part in how the club is perceived through his conduct on and off the field'

The one thing we are led to believe that concerns Ashley with the football side is the lack of success from the Academy.  Hopefully that means that they will look for someone with fresh ideas because of that and someone like Garde has proved that he can work to that blueprint and has had great success with it.  Carver has been there and done that in the past without any noticeable success.

i'm starting to enjoy seeing him trying to employ the PR pardew used, it's like a monkey watching a philharmonic violinist then snapping a tree branch off and starting to play

It's Pardew we're talking about; Nickelback's Chad Kroeger more like.

i'm starting to enjoy seeing him trying to employ the PR pardew used, it's like a monkey watching a philharmonic violinist then snapping a tree branch off and starting to play

It's Pardew we're talking about; Nickelback's Chad Kroeger more like.

ok then, a competent used car saleman then....someone who can speak at least