John Carver

Guest neesy111

“If you know my character I won’t allow that to happen. Some of the players in there (the dressing room) won’t allow it to happen. We will drive them and make sure we try and get perfection every time we go out there. Sometimes we might not be good enough but we will give it our all.

“The season isn’t going to come to a stop. That’s not in my personality and it isn’t for some of the players in that room. We’ll not be thinking that we’re safe and that the season’s over.

hmmm seems he's not a fan of a few of them

Combined with the comments from earlier about talking behind backs looks like things aren't that good behind the scenes

“If you know my character I won’t allow that to happen. Some of the players in there (the dressing room) won’t allow it to happen. We will drive them and make sure we try and get perfection every time we go out there. Sometimes we might not be good enough but we will give it our all.

“The season isn’t going to come to a stop. That’s not in my personality and it isn’t for some of the players in that room. We’ll not be thinking that we’re safe and that the season’s over.

hmmm seems he's not a fan of a few of them

Combined with the comments from earlier about talking behind backs looks like things aren't that good behind the scenes

Good, there ought to be some disquiet about making this prick manager.

“We know every point in the Premier League is hard to earn and Saturday – I said it to the lads – it’s a free game because they are not expected to win

Motivational stuff

:lol: no way. It's a free game?! Just waiting for the season to end man. This is just painful.

“We know every point in the Premier League is hard to earn and Saturday – I said it to the lads – it’s a free game because they are not expected to win

Motivational stuff

Imagine King Leonidas comingout with that at the Battle of Thermopylae.

"Reet Spartans and Greek allies, we aren't going to win this so its a free battle.  Have fun"

What a wretch of a human being.

One thing I despise about football these days is this 'we aren’t expected to get anything' attitude. It really boils my p*ss.

Here Here.

Fucking dreadful attitude.

If the favourites always won every game then nobody would fucking watch the game.

Pack of cunts.

That was always on the cards tbf pardew had his many faults but to call any game 'free' is gross misconduct in itself

Pardew said something similar when we played Arsenal or Spurs a few years back.