John Carver

Guest neesy111

Boils my piss when I read press headlines like "carver identifies signings". Did he fuck. He is a talentless little charver scroat who is way out of his depth. Like he has a say in transfers let alone identifies any. The press will be all over supporting him getting the job just like loving Pardew. None of these pundits or reporters would have carver at there favored clubs. Makes me sick.

John Carver has been forced to turn to some of Newcastle United’s young guns for the trip to Everton – but insists he must be careful not to scar some of them for life with too much, too soon.

Centre-back Lubo Satka, right-back Jamie Sterry and battling midfielder Olivier Kemen are all in the squad for Everton with injuries cutting into Carver’s squad. But he knows about the dangers of throwing them in at the deep end.

When asked about the risk of playing youngsters on the Premier League stage, Carver told the Chronicle: “I will give you an example – we played Leicester away and I had many people saying to me we should have played Freddie Woodman. He’s going to be a top goalkeeper, no danger of that.

“We’ve all seen how good he is. If I’d have stuck him in at 17 and we lost by more, his world could have come tumbling down.

“I could have knocked him back six or 12 months or even his career by putting him in a situation that was unnecessary.

“So any young player, and I learned this from Sir Bob, that is good enough and strong enough to deal with it - not a problem.

“Anybody who you might have a little doubt about, because it might effect their long-term future, I wouldn’t consider it.

“I use Freddie as an example because by not playing him, he’s then been on the bench a few times and trained with the first team in the last three months.

“Now he will be ready for it. We have let Jak Alnwick go to Bradford on loan.

“I am confident enough now that if anything happened to Tim or Rob Elliot that I would say ‘Go on Freddie.”

Carver says he has had little choice but to turn to the likes of Kemen and Sterry at Everton.

He said: “This weekend I have Jamie Sterry, Lubo Satka and Olivier Kemen. He’s looked fitter and stronger and more comfortable with the group.

“So any young player, and I learned this from Sir Bob, that is good enough and strong enough to deal with it - not a problem.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bbet.gif

“It’s always nice when people say nice things about you and at the moment I need as many people saying nice things about me as I can.

“I go back a long way with the Ameobi family so it’s nice for Sammy to say that – I’ll take that as a bit of comfort"

“It’s always nice when people say nice things about you and at the moment I need as many people saying nice things about me as I can.

“I go back a long way with the Ameobi family so it’s nice for Sammy to say that – I’ll take that as a bit of comfort"

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/vampirediaries/images/0/0b/Wtf.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150126010635

:lol: What exactly are they looking for in a manager, though? It's not wins.

Just someone who has more than 20 points on NYD IMO. so Carver will answer for that on Jan 2nd 2016.

:lol: Good lord what the f*** do we support.

Money, we support Mike Ashley making money. 

4 and half years ago...

Will still support NUFC in the same way.

In the cold light of day nothing has really changed over the last week. The owner is still a maverick who could at any moment make a stupid decision, we still have the same playing squad, we still have the same financial resources available to spend in January, and our acquisition policy is still based in the main upon youth/loans, and we have a relatively unproven manager, and we will still get beaten by Liverpool.

The main difference I suppose is that the atmosphere at home games will be more hostile, but the team hasn't been playing well at home anyway, so it is not as if the supporter unrest is going to topple fortress St. James's.

The idea of not going to games in principle to hurt Ashley's pocket and watching it on TV is a bit daft. If all Newcastle fans cancelled Sky subscriptions then they would put less games on the TV, and hence less income. So why don't you do that as well?

because it's not direct income, therefore money that isn't as easily kept away from him, it's extremely easy to starve him of our money, just don't go. and the main thing that HAS changed is that now he's got someone there who won't even attempt to stand up to him or derek like keegan or latterly hughton. Alan Pardew's job description is very likely to be train and pick the team, and nothing else, why else would they have appointed one of their mates for five years? the club is now simply a money making exercise for mike ashley, and nothing more.

http://i.imgur.com/3HpiFi0.gif

The Magpies’ head coach said: “I think our fans are quite knowledgeable.

“I think they understand the difference between the two clubs."

Wonder if Burnley fans are knowledgeable enough to understand the difference between the two clubs. :rolleyes:

If fires were football games, JC would already be like Sarah Connor in that scene from Terminator 2.

Call yourself 'Red Adair' if you like. I'll just call you a useless, crater-faced cunt.