John Carver

Guest neesy111

The only way for him to be in pole position is if there are no other contestants.

Unless he's talking about pole dancing. The pole would most likely get stuck in a wrinkle, causing a spin to have a devastating effect and then the pole would break from his weight.

Even in this scenario I would put him second to having no manager!

I suspect a monkey randomly flinging poo at a tactics board would achieve a higher win % tbf.

I don't get this, so you're saying Carver would be better than Carver? I'm lost.

Ryder:

John Carver has endured a rough ride after run of defeats but has managed to hold his head up high and stay true to his beliefs.

Would somebody mind telling me what the fuck this is about? Stuck to his beliefs has he? WHAT BELIEFS? Belief that he can win games? What the hell is he even on about?

I'm going to have to stay away from this thread I think.

Muslim I think. Shi'ite.

:mackems:

:lol: The idea that he'd fucking walk if there was no investment. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

I didn't even lol because it didn't register as a concept from this plane of reality.

:lol: He just says whatever. 40 losses ago in January he was all on some " :yao: We don't need players!" shit.

And this interview is after losing all the games. After.

:lol: Right?! :lol: This fucking guy.

"If you don't give me millions to spend, you're not going to have me around!"

:lol:

And this interview is after losing all the games. After.

:lol: Right?! :lol: This fucking guy.

"If you don't give me millions to spend, you're not going to have me around!"

:lol:

Ripe for a "if you can't handle me at my worst..." facebook type shitquote thing.

“I looked and suddenly he just indicated to me to keep my chin up and behind him, his mate did exactly the same.

"I got quite emotional in the car - but then I had a bit of a giggle to myself because those two had actually picked me up with their actions.

“They are one of us and I am one of them, what they did meant so much to me. So I drove on to the training ground and you would think someone had just given me a pot of gold. Seriously, that is how I felt."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This actually ran through his head while he sat at the lights with some irate newcastle fan on his bonnet tearing off his wipers with his teeth.