John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

I think to all of the awful 'temporary' PL managers/caretakers we've seen over the years and other than perhaps Terry Connor (whose side were doomed in 20th anyway) I can't recall anyone nearly as bad as Carver.

He makes that shit scared looking Southampton caretaker Steve Wigley look like Mourinho's long lost brother.

He's got a worse record that two off the top of my head; Chris Hutchings (Wigan) and Sammy Lee (Bolton).

Les Reed?

We have now reached the stage where you could appoint a monkey as manager and it couldn't do any worse.

I'm utterly convinced it'd do far better providing it's only semi-aggressive.

Guest chopey

I've seen some monkeys doing sign language on the discovery channel, maybe they could give Carver a hand with the press conferences

Guest Open_C

Openly outing Williamson is the final nail in his coffin. Well done John :thup:

First class management skills like.  They've clearly got Investors In People down at Barrack Road :lol:

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

:lol: :anguish:

Guest Open_C

What an absolute fucking cretin :lol:

I can think of a solution, like, and I bet the players can as well :)

He hasn't a clue....asking players to talk to players..that's your job as manager you fuckwit not the goalies job

This utter clueless cunt needs shooting

If the players have anything about them (they don't) they wouldn't turn up on Monday morning.

Wouldn't begrudge them in the slightest if they didn't turn up.